Toribash
Original Post
(Hex) Hex
Hex:

Rules:
No Spamming or flaming with one another. If you do you will Have three warnings before you are kicked.

Our Goals:

[] Have our clan picture
[X] Have 5 members
[] Have 15 clan members
[] get 5k in the bank
[] get 10k in the bank
[] get 25k in the bank
[] get 50k in the bank
[] get 100k in the bank
[] become official
[] have 10 full pages in the clan thread
[] have 50 full pages in the clan thread
[] have 100 full pages in the clan thread
[] have 200 full pages in the clan thread
[] Win one clan war
[] Win 5 clan wars

[ ] host an event
[ ] have a clan video

Friends And Allies:

Cookie
xZJoshZx
RubberZora
PerfectBro
Fudgiebalz
DanWebb
-Cyri-
Rolandman
KooopeR

Recruitment
Last edited by Miku; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:14 PM.
Hmmm so what are we going to do next
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
I posted an app. It's on the recruitment page i think
-----
I know I was just in an Recruiting server with you guys, and Messed up the last game, but I will post an Application just to try to insure an Invite
My name is JohnnyGat0...My real name is not Johnny. Its a Saints Row reference, but I am Dereke
I am a Brown Belt
Recently found out what an alt is. So, have none.
In forum I get on Before and I after toribash, but I don't post. I here of clan activity And if the forum on the clan or whatever is active I will reply.
I play this and Minecraft lot...... Nuff Said
I was in Force... Bad decision.. ):
Why Do you want to join Hex?: Nice name I noticed I knew Zush and Also to find an Active clan
I can Streak in wars
Im just a novice I say. Im not the best, but I wanna be the best, the very best the best there ever was!
Skype [email protected]:live
Pretty good Aikido mod ,but wushu and Mushu I can't seem to learn
Last edited by JohnnyGat0; Mar 27, 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JohnnyGat0 View Post
I posted an app. It's on the recruitment page i think
-----
I know I was just in an Recruiting server with you guys, and Messed up the last game, but I will post an Application just to try to insure an Invite
My name is JohnnyGat0...My real name is not Johnny. Its a Saints Row reference, but I am Dereke
I am a Brown Belt
Recently found out what an alt is. So, have none.
In forum I get on Before and I after toribash, but I don't post. I here of clan activity And if the forum on the clan or whatever is active I will reply.
I play this and Minecraft lot...... Nuff Said
I was in Force... Bad decision.. ):
Why Do you want to join Hex?: Nice name I noticed I knew Zush and Also to find an Active clan
I can Streak in wars
Im just a novice I say. Im not the best, but I wanna be the best, the very best the best there ever was!
Skype [email protected]:live
Pretty good Aikido mod ,but wushu and Mushu I can't seem to learn

Please, Do not post any application here. Post it in the recruitment, Thank you.You said you posted it in recruitment, Leave it at that.
K
-----
You said you did not see ... So I just checked of all things
Last edited by JohnnyGat0; Mar 28, 2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by deoxer View Post
Hmmm so what are we going to do next

Well, e are just getting members for now. Good members. Then maybe a video to show of some moves #MIKU.
Im just zush :3
Johnny, If you finally clean up you app and things, You may post here. If not. dont post at all. Thanks, I would like to keep this thread clean.

so when/if you get accepted. you may post in this thread. otherwise. please stop posting.

Thank you.