Toribash
Original Post
An example of how a christian should not act.
I know the forums are starting to get full with with threads about religion, but please bear with this.

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20071231/30688_Christianity's_Edge_over_Islam_in_Holy_Book_ War.htm

scroll down to the comment and read for example aritonang's post. Now I'm a christian and also believe that the bible is true and inspired by God (at least for the most part, no one can say that they didn't make any mistakes when they decided which texts to be in the New Testament), but his way of acting towards the other people there is shameful.

I'm sure he'll be able to convert Khanson in the end though since everyone likes it when people call them liars or tell them that the man they see as the most important man in history was a, to quote aritonang directly, a murderer and a paedophilia. Because we all know that people like it when you insult their beliefs. -.-

Right?
Poor show, ains. It won't let me neg-rep for some reason, but I take offense to that.
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
Originally Posted by gill066 View Post
Poor show, ains. It won't let me neg-rep for some reason, but I take offense to that.

That was my intention.
Ains your really starting to piss me off.
No offence but you deserve that ban.
I myself am a christian. But I do not take it to the extremes like some.
Call me dumb but What created the big bang what created the first atom what created the first anything? And how could matter spawn from nowhere? It is scientificly impossible. So untill that is answered I will beleive in God.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Goes to show, don't critisize or really question peoples religion in this game.
Back in my day...
well now that ains is gone for awhile, how about we actually focuses on what chronos posted lol
Let it be known that such extreme Religious hatred WILL be treated as racism.

kthxbai.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
No jew hatin' either. :P

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hm. Good show, Qegola.

Modern organised religion has become ridicuously convoluted over, well, a very long time. The teachings in holy books are interpreted in differing ways, perhaps due to inadequate translation... I'm making obvious points, but it's true. People find their own personal God within the rhetoric, and despite your reasonable point of view, you have no way of telling what is truly "right" or "wrong" behavior... you speculate and make assumptions.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."