Toribash
I always get you.

and you post some pretty good music ;D

8/10

variety up in this bish.
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 23, 2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: I am not allowed within 50 yards from an elementary school
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
10/10

†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if you don't know how to insert a video let me help you : copy the letters after the = and click on "Tube" and insert them. ur link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdIRwXlkfQo

so you have to click on "tube" and insert MdIRwXlkfQo between the youtube tags! aaand ur done here you go!

I like it 7/10

†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Something that i would like on while im out at a club with lots of people around me, outside of that situation i dont like that kinda music. It wasnt bad though.
Honestly im not sure how i want to rate that since my 'going out' mindset is different from my sitting around listening to music one.

Le 4/10

Dem korean boys and smooth faces :3

If you like kpop you'll love this

Edit:His hair isn't that long
Last edited by udw0lf; Mar 23, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
Never liked Big Bang as a whole, prefer taeyang and other random korean artists.

6/10

woo
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 24, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
WHERE HAS THIS SONG BEEN HIDING! 10/10!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
That girl looks crazy with a capital C. 7/10
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS