ES Recruitment Drive
I say no...
recent match 15. nov. 2013...

first you should stay active a while.
WOOT ;D
@LINGARY: Nope. You didn't even look at the first post, or at least you didn't really care about the application form there. Also, the last "conversation" you had with us:

Originally Posted by LINGARY View Post
how goes it my fluffy mammoths!!?!?!?!?!?
8D
-----
2pro your the leader my jesus oh wait i forgot im not in the can anymore hahahahahaaha but whatever how goes it bros e should spar somtime
-----
i meant clan :P

Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
In case you want to post here I think you should start speaking English again.. Like with sentences and stuff. Dont know of others but that stuff you just typed is hell of a thing to read :/ And you dont want to ask me to spar :P Try kicks or someone else who can play here

Originally Posted by LINGARY; Jul 16, 2012, deleted by LT
2pro just be nice fuck man i haven't talked to you in ages and i come back and you give me shit about fucking writing wtf man learn to be nice!

@Probowser
: Just because someone hasn't played in ages doesn't mean that that person isn't active on the forums
No.

Your application wasnt good.
Also, from what Pitch just posted, that just makes it even worse.

Im sorry but good luck in the future.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Yeah. I completely understand where you're coming from. Well thanks for reading. I'll be sure to leave you guys alone.
You dont have to leave us alone, if you really want to join Hunters just take what we told you and make yourself better then re-apply in the future.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us): Brown

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : about an 8/10

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): Been wanting to join ever since i found out clans were a thing, applied once before n was declined but i took your advice, played hard and got better.

Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : Sadly not

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?yes and yes
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: xspar and abd

Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making Can include anything else in which you're better than average): Pretty decent replay maker not anywhere close to pro yet but i keep on keeping on. I'm pretty beastly at auriting don't know how it helps but...yeah. I'm an avid reader of current events cause i'm captain of the schools debating team which is where my auriting comes from, oh and i'm good at making sigs and render art

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice): N/A

Previous Clans(if any): Shaolin, FC and most recently Cypher

Favorite Forum(if any): the replay forum

Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): not to sure what that is so i guess thats a no

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : Nope well did but now not anymore

Country/Location: South Africa

Level of forum activity(Important!): 6

Number of Infractions(if any): 0

Really hope to that my app is up to code and that you guys take it into consideration, hope to hear from you guys soon.
Attached Files
sparring with omegadark1.rpl (699.4 KB, 9 views)
control.rpl (87.8 KB, 7 views)
last min win i think.rpl (33.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Stromkirk; Oct 24, 2014 at 05:49 AM.
I REMEMBER YOU.

But that doesn't dowse any negativity.

Your application is hard to read, all squished up. You can use more punctuation so I know when to stop reading.

According to your forum activity & your post count, you are lying to us.

Join date is pretty decent, your flow when you sparred me was very notable & a bit over average.

Please edit your application so it is easier to read.

I say yes anyway, though.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
According to your forum activity & your post count, you are lying to us.

How many times do I have to repeat that posts counts and activity aren't related, I mean like, seriously, you can look at posts the whole day without posting anything, that doesn't mean you're not active at all, doesn it?

Anyways, @Stromkirk:

I've been looking at your old application and while your previous application looked a bit better, you sure did improve your ingame skills a lot since then, there's still some room for further improvements, but well, I think you are skilled enough now.

However, I'd like to see you ingame first, but since I'm not really ingame active at the moment, I'll simply wait for a few more votes before I'll give you a vote, or perhaps I see you ingame somewhen and just visit you, if I'm able to.

(Link to previous application here)
Belt blue
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : very
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): because my friend said this clan was awesome
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : i dont know if hes a member
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: greykido ninjustu and judo
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average):im good at movin my shoulders to make awesome stuff happen (in toribash)
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):
Previous Clans(if any): Moffia
Favorite Forum(if any):
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) :
Country/Location: America
Level of forum activity(Important!):out of 100 maybe a 45
Number of Infractions(if any):