Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
No, flames will not be transferable.

The new engine has a different particle system.

Please take bit more than zero effort when asking new questions, this has already been answered.
i have reached a level of hype i thought impossible

fuckin love you hampa, as well as any other secret ninja devs i may not know about
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
i have reached a level of hype i thought impossible

fuckin love you hampa, as well as any other secret ninja devs i may not know about

Well we still have like 3 yrs yet
HAMPA YOU SPEAK? WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE, THOUGHT YA' LEFT US TO DIE HERE
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Please take bit more than zero effort when asking new questions, this has already been answered.

Please take some time to message him directly we do not want this to be spammed by stupid reply's. Kappa
People please for God sake just read the damn Q&A hampa. If there's question you wanted that is not there, then just post a reply here jeez
Last edited by Baltra; Jun 27, 2017 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Stop spamming stupid replys
Hey,hampa.I heard that you're going to make a new toribash.I have a desire to participate in the development.I'm a 3d Modeler and composer.If I interest you,write me at mail:[email protected] and I'll show you my work and tell me about yourself.
Originally Posted by ninja3316 View Post
Hey,hampa.I heard that you're going to make a new toribash.I have a desire to participate in the development.I'm a 3d Modeler and composer.If I interest you,write me at mail:[email protected] and I'll show you my work and tell me about yourself.

For such enquiries I would suggest to contact him through [email protected]
Originally Posted by ninja3316 View Post

Any portfolio links with most recent works?