ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sorry Again
Btw i haven't been on because i have been grounded again. 1. For grades. 2. for getting caught smoking weed in the house even tho i was using a blowie no smell my mom is just a bitch and at home piss tested me. 3. For stabbing some kid who tried to hit a friend, who is a girl, of mine.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Sorry dude. =<

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
1st and 2nd things are understandable means for groundation.

The third one, though honorable, seems a bit excessive.

Thought I'd probably cut a bitch, too for hitting a girl-friend of mine.

The hyphen is to show that i don't mean girlfriend, as in someone you are dating.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i agree with wiggins.... it might have been a little too much, but it was for a good reason so i guess its ok
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
i'm not pissed at them for getting grounded its for my stupidity for smoking in the house i shoulda just went to my shed
lol speaking of pot... i was watching the news, and the lady was like "four bongs were stolen from the "personel pleasures" adult store." "no evidence was found against the person who may have stolen the bongs." "a total of 200$ worth of merchandise is now missing" .... lol cheerios almost came out my nose

whenever i see a "billabong" on a shirt.. i allways think "Build a Bong Workshop!"
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
DUDE! i know the merchandise was some *ahem* illicit funded "herbs"