Toribash
please don't be dumb and poison her, I'm not saying this as a fellow clan member but as a friend.
Poisoning with antifreeze is not intelligent, because of chemical traces. I'd suggest using nicotine. Get a can of Skoal and soak it in a big bowl of water for a while, and wait for the tar to sink to the bottom. After a few soaks, the stuff at the bottom is pretty damn close to pure nicotine. A few drops in someone's coffee and X_X.*

*This is not saying to do it, it's just instructions. Me and my buddy, The Jolly Roger, know a lot of ways to do this, but we DON'T. For legal reasons, this disclaimer is here.

All credit goes to "The Anarchist's Cookbook" A great piece of literature, found on Amazon.com for about $20.
Last edited by Taek; Feb 18, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Do taeks he is right.
Antifreeze does leave chemical traces.
Luckily nobody did an investigation. xD

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I have supah evil powahz.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Congrats! =D
seriously I could never do that if I even tried my brain would explode...
I have like an iq of 1....
Yea if that was me I would just say fuck it and accept my failing grades. =p

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yeha well that isn't going to happen...my mother would murder me as in Redrum type of murder like jack the ripper or a mongal
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by Imubai View Post
Project can you take the address off? I don't think it's a good idea to have it on here if it's her real one.

yeah 10 years later i have done just that OMG i was such a shit head.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.