Toribash
our current clan pphoto is better than these
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Be preapared to shit your self for when you see mine that I DREW on PAPER you will think different.
xD
Sorry guys I havent colered it deal with it.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
mine was just a start .... >.< I will draw one too I WILL HAVE THESE 5K tcs*MUHAHAHAHAHAHA*
Last edited by KiLLaH; Mar 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM.
I Hate
No... i will win! and i will put the prize into a massive 10k top prize for the clan tourny! *Evil laugh*
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
imma hand draw mine also.....
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Here.
I never got to coler it
I drew it while at school.

And here is another random picture I drew at school...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
hmmm the second one....is weird... that acctually almost happened at my school.. this dude had like 20 guns and home-made napalm he was gong to use to wipe out all the kids at my high school....
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
hmmm the second one....is weird... that acctually almost happened at my school.. this dude had like 20 guns and home-made napalm he was gong to use to wipe out all the kids at my high school....

ain't that some shit?
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Terty, I think I just shat myself after seeing that
lol jk

now listen peeps, I don't understand wtf is going on? Shlimmy, did you base this idea off of my idea for a clan pic? If so I meant we make a picture with all of us in it.

If not are you basically trying to make another [Evil] logo?
Last edited by Pookie; Apr 2, 2008 at 02:57 AM.
mmmmmk in starting to get the impression that this comp is a waste of 4k.... Hey! someone with mod powas? can you close this thread plz? kk thx
~Sander Cohen~