3 Votes / 33.33%
fee: above 500?
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Tourny Poll
Clan Tourny Poll
if you are participating in this poll please vote on the following topics on the Tourny that me and Shlimby are setting up

Dont Abuse the Multiple choice feature... or else! *Shlimby gives cruel glare*
Vote ONCE for the type.
Vote If you DO want an Entry fee
Vote ONCE on the price ONLY if you voted yes for the Entry Fee

and try not to post here unless you are specifying an unlisted type, or if you have an important issue...thank you
Last edited by Shlimmy; Mar 31, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
I want the settings to be my special low frac mode..... its like wushu
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
why have an entree fee? We're all apart of the same clan, that's almost like paying taxes! (I said almost folks!)

I'd like the tourney to be either Wushu or Judo, those are my faves, but I'd prefer wushu
why have an entree fee? We're all apart of the same clan, that's almost like paying taxes! (I said almost folks!)

an entry fee raises the prizes pookie, im not keeping it for myself

A NEW PROPOSITION HAS ARRIVED.... we may just switch types randomly during the comp...

yes... that could happen... or we could also have different gametypes for each round
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM.
~Sander Cohen~
A NEW PROPOSITION HAS ARRIVED.... we may just switch types randomly during the comp...which requires more skill than
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Shlimmy: We don't need an entree fee, or we shouldn't because we can just donate to the prize money. Plus it's only clan members that are participating, if there were anyone else who's not apart of the clan then fine make an entree fee, but there isn't.
I am the only person the voted for TK...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Shlimmy: We don't need an entree fee, or we shouldn't because we can just donate to the prize money. Plus it's only clan members that are participating, if there were anyone else who's not apart of the clan then fine make an entree fee, but there isn't.

well, 3 of 5 people voted to have a 300 tc entry fee, so unless more people join that dont want one, looks like its 300 tcs to get in
~Sander Cohen~
ok, i MIGHT be able to make it on saturday...maybe sunday... unless you have already decided when it will be...?
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
I can play anyday now!
My spring break started today! wooo!!!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it