Toribash
Hey cool hi welcome

What does everyone think of the Z move concept over Mega Evolution? I haven't gotten any of your input yet, I'm curious. Personally, I liked Megas. They were pretty dank, and with Z moves I feel it's gonna be pretty hit or miss. How is it going to reflect on the competitive scene? There's a lot I want to know or need to read up on, honestly. I feel it's going to be something on the adaptability scale. For instance, if Z Move boosts Base Power for that attack, and it doesn't matter if your say, Water Type Z Move hits a Grass type; Your BP is so high that when reductions are accounted for, it's basically like getting hit with any hard normal attack.

I'm also curious as to how Showdown is going to handle things. Will Gen 7 teams have Mega Stones be banned across the board (AG excluded)? Will Z Moves AND Mega Stones be allowed on the same team? Will Legendaries have Z Moves allowed too?

Speaking of Shoddy, I'm climbing again in my spare time. Even though PSL is going on (missed it lel), I still want to climb to Top10 on the OU ladder again. I have a few teams, my W/L is looking pretty clean as of now. I only really lose to really trollteams.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
well personally i dont like z moves and i wish they still that megas so that mega flygon and lanturn could be a thing. im also petitioning for mega lanturn, or sudowoodo.
Alola Sudowoodo would be a lot more terrifying imo.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
they should also focus on adding some new normal evolutions

dunsparce, luvdisc, farfetch'd

shit like that. probably won't happen though
-----
also we have a brand new irc channel join #showdown for some pokemane FUN

we have a ton of people already
Last edited by basic; Aug 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yo guys so apparently there were new possible leaks this morning, i dont think they're real though because they're way to based of of what the public has wanted for a while, example being golem and weezing becoming part fire type and muk becoming ground type. and in this it also says that lunatone and solrock will get a buff (thank god) but they arent from gen 1 so you now what this means...

1: Age:10
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon:I love the anime but the closest thing to a pokemon game ive played is pixelmon,im not really a fan of the games
3: Favorite Pokemon:Meouth
4: Favorite region:Hoenn
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity:Ingame 9/10,mostly on mushu servers Forum:7/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life:ive only started getting into pokemon a few months ago and so far ive become addicted to the anime,i also just started season 10
thats not how you spell meowth
-----
this org is only for HARD-core pokemone fans...
Last edited by basic; Aug 31, 2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sans please leave
youre not esport enough for this org
Pidda's spirit animal