Toribash
Original Post
ToriBot Corp. presents...
beep boop

Ever lost your arm in a fight?
Don't worry, having limbs ripped off is no rarity to any tori.
Nor is the unpleasant feeling of re-growing it back. Uh-oh!

That's why we at ToriBot Corp. did our best to find a solution to this.
And well, we think we succeeded.

idek
do they actually get re-attached?
yea ik this is really stuid and this is only a cosmetic item but idc, do they re ttach
i dont think its a great idea, if you were playing with someone and you snap his arm off, his arm shouldn't stick back by it self, i dont think this game should have such things that may give you the more opportunity of winning that your opponent, or any good that would prevent you from loosing sometimes, it would be unfair for those who dont have tc. its just my opinion anyways good design gj es.
Good work I like the design but (yes I'm stupid) do they actually make your arms stronger?
Originally Posted by kosy22 View Post
Good work I like the design but (yes I'm stupid) do they actually make your arms stronger?

No, just like all items, it doesn't do anything but look cool.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Is there any critique you'd like to give? Just saying something looks ugly without a reason isn't really what makes something better.

You look really ugly

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
This is seriously one, if not the only, 3D item that is the UGLIEST. Yes, UGLIEST.

Bulky? Check!
Extremely detailed, ruining the "simplicity" style of Toribash? Check!
Absurdly sharp, poking into the joints like toothpaste? Check!
A single piece that surrounds over 6 different body parts? Check!

To be honest, I'd rather take the simplicity of a square default hand over painfully detailed hands anytime. Yes, I mean it looks quite "cool", as people might call it, but it just doesn't suit the flow of this game. What if you grab someone? So do you grab with the damn back of your fingers? Like what? The default hand can grab in an almost 360 degree manner, but what about this 3D arm? It's almost ironic that the most realistic thing can be at least realistic thing as possible, defeating its very ironical purpose.

Like other people in this thread said, good idea & potential, but horribly executed.
"To become the strongest, one must first be weak."
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Is there any critique you'd like to give? Just saying something looks ugly without a reason isn't really what makes something better.

Yeah actually maybe have the hands be different in the grab position so we dont get to confused.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify