Toribash
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

I'm going to mention [Obey] in reference to the [Obey] that I applied to and joined in 2015 (& part of 2016). I've probably fallen out of favor with the current roster, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I dislike half of them - they're pretty much all of the people I wanted to deny or were reluctant to vote on. Some of them are alright, I suppose. But the [Obey] that I had wanted to be a part of was loaded with a great group of players, and people. There was never a dull moment, and it was from the point that I joined that I really started learning how to play MP like a bitch. The guys I played with on the daily (Hattersin, Granby, icebear8, PlataBear) really helped shape the way I approach the game in each of the competitive mods.Also there was karaoke They were the main reason I had the incentive to stay a part of the clan for as long as I did...although, that well has run dry at this point obviously.

This. The first year of my stay in obey was pretty great. Even tho I obviously don't get along with everyone most people who were active had a good mentality when it came to the actual game and played it as well. Nowadays there's no ingame skill to Obey anymore which is quite sad and the ingame activity is gone too. Still had good times while it lasted. Honorable mention to Hatt for being a really good clan leader.
iCoF is my favorite clan because it was my first (official) clan I joined
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I'm going to steer this towards clans that I actually met and knew firsthand since the OG clans have already been mentioned.

[iCoF] were probably my most favorite clans

I'm going to mention [Obey] in reference to the [Obey] that I applied to and joined in 2015 (& part of 2016). I've probably fallen out of favor with the current roster, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I dislike half of them - they're pretty much all of the people I wanted to deny or were reluctant to vote on. Some of them are alright, I suppose. But the [Obey] that I had wanted to be a part of was loaded with a great group of players, and people. There was never a dull moment, and it was from the point that I joined that I really started learning how to play MP like a bitch. The guys I played with on the daily (Hattersin, Granby, icebear8, PlataBear, cowmeat)

Oh, but [duck] is the best clan. There's no contest.

I simply wanted to keep it short, I'm glad to see this threads replies with such thought.

I had dealing with [Alpha] [eVo] [ RA] and [iCoF] haha. I might go more in depth, for newer members in another post, but for now.

On [Obey]
I was there around 2014-2015 and I can say, was at my peak as a player simply because of the way the clan constructed its environment for learning and playing. This was pre cowmeat however. We'll yet see what the new Parrot makes of me, but I hope for the same growth. I remember the gentle member, but I had to leave for the same reasons you stated.

I'm sorry what about [duck]? jks they are an amazing clan

Better luck this time ducks

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...262&styleid=15
Last edited by AussieCunt; May 2, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
thats a long time and a lot of clans to think about.

ToriGod, RAWR and Urban (no specific order intended) were massive influences and often showed the bar of what toribash could be in regards to clan atmosphere/ingame skill and general cool and decent people. (Shut up Aless)

After those three gonna try stay away from current clan options and focus on what isn't around now.

[Spirit] and [DAT] were scary clans to the noobs of the game.

[Unce] was a chill place and had chill people to hang out with. Don't recall them ever being too ingame focussed though.

[Fr3styL] were great homies. Ballers at wushu and TK too.

[Inq] were the more "reasonable" high tier option. Known for being good and competitive ingame and organised on the forum.

Surprised no one mentioned [Doc] yet. Monster clan.

[Tribe] is another one that was worth a look at and just admire for a time, although a while after the major players had faded.

[Addicted] (now [re] after merge with [CW]) was a great place to be and 'grow' after coming from [Cliche].

[Reaper] were good, kinda flew under the radar for most of their existence though.

Favourite though?

Idk if you could take me back in time to when [Addicted] was full guns blazing active I'd jump at the chance in a heartbeat. Cool people, best times had. Love em all to death.
Wow, I'm really glad to see so much thought is being put into the posts on this thread of mine. It's so nice to see that some people can actually think in the community. Thanks for all the comments, and good comments at that. I was expecting to see mostly official clans on this thread too. Thanks people, much love here.
I forgot about [DAT]! They used to scare me as much as the idea of Hampa or [MAD].

Honestly I've never had fear of anyone or any group or anything when I play games, because I'm so care free, but I can see what you mean in saying that though. Also, have you ever actually played with Hampa? He's not that good and he's a pretty chill dude too. XD
Dude everyone's played games with hampa usually aikido.

It was their idea, the members that made them up it wasn't true fear i just respected the imposition of a clan that they were at the time, this is 09 when I first joined, and the first thing you see is Hampas decap replay. They were a clan I feared to ever make angry at me tho older smarter dudes. RIP Death And Taxes.

Personally, I just have always been so care free so seeing people to me I'd like oh it's that guy, okay. ^_^
I certainly like the clan Mauraud and Destroy. So yeah I see what you mean.