aw man
i was so hyped about this
i was like thinkin
will my pain over

anyway see you next month pusga XD
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
your replays are okay but they aren't much more than that

you have some pretty good movement, and i can tell you're trying to keep the replays relatively original, which is good, but your replays lack overall mmph
try to focus on finishing the replay with a bang, weird movements and a couple spins will only get you so far if the overall product is lackluster

i'd say just keep making replays and the creative spark/skill to make even doper replays will come, you're clearly on the right path with what you've shown us

no

sweet I'll get to it :
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
aw man
i was so hyped about this
i was like thinkin
will my pain over

anyway see you next month pusga XD

come back with your dopest replay yet and you have my yes

i really like your style and your replays are like 99% there, you have a style that could easily lead to a stock worthy replay down the line
just focus on putting out your best replay whenever you make replays and a jewel will come
hi
5th
attepmt
lost inspiration so thats why its the same replay as last time
M - Everybody dies in their nightmare - its not a manip its a playing with uke not trying to take him to an adventure with me holding him but just playing around with him
Attached Files
M - I Saw The SugarMan.rpl (656.0 KB, 62 views)
M - Faster than light.rpl (409.1 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by Deni; Jun 14, 2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: uwu
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Will i be getting my answer soon?
I dont want to sound like an asshole but it's been a week
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
blame the recruiters
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
hey denilumi for me this is a clear yes. I really don't feel the need to review these replays considering I just really like them and was pretty impressed.

if you want me to review them then i'd be happy to, but otherwise its a yes from me.
Static yes please if you don't mind cause i want to know what i did wrong or good in each replay to improve
Idk if that was a vote or agreement orko
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Ok denilumi. First replay: i honestly like everything about this replay. there are a few parts where you are twitchy, but the replay as a whole makes up for that. (thats really nitpicky btw.) I like the idea of that funky manip thing. also the dms were fuckin cool as well. Even though the skeet was short distance it was still really cool.

Second replay: ok so i like the opener. few twitches here and there. my favorite part of the opener started at frame 680. i love those kinds of movements and you executed it perfectly. The little kick off uke was nice. and then i really love how you use uke to swing yourself around into that sick ass crotch boom. and nice little headbutt punch thing at the end.

Third replay: Ok so i really love the movement in this replay. thats the thing that stands out most for me. ok so the first kick is really clean. i love the transition out of that kick into the hook kick thingy. the one thing about this replay that bothers me is how you got the hand dm at the start and made it flow really well into the replay, but the skeet just looks really tacked on at the end.

Still a yes btw
Last edited by Static; Feb 24, 2018 at 09:26 PM.