Toribash
It's on the op
Originally Posted by Original Post
REGARDING THE WAITING TIME

In order to (hopefully) make it easier for recruiters to do their job, recruiting is now done during the weekends. All applications posted during weekdays will be reviewed and voted on during the weekend by the recruiters, and those votes will amount to the final verdict.
If an application is posted during the weekend, it will be voted on during the next weekend, so take that into account if you don't want to wait a very long time for your answer.

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hello sorry for the wait time, I have not had the time or disposition to look at apps in the past days.

Wishes and stitches: I like the opener and that the replay is clean. The grab looks slightly out of place because you were focused on aiming and placing your hand, making it tweaky, while the rest of the replay looks seemless and natural. The hits are well performed but don't have that much of an effect on me, mostly because the crotch kick is the (too) obvious course of action after the knee kick, and the decap practically does itself. I would have greatly appreciated some ambition and inventiveness in the hits.

Stargazing: Looks good. There is some weird things you did with your arms when aiding the spins, such as your left arm extending for no reason after ungrabbing your foot at the start, and your right arm extending at 315, and your left elbow contracting right after (and how you held that arm over your face for a bit). All nitpicks, but in a replay that is 90% movement I feel justified. The movement is going for smoothness, and for me spasmodic arm extensions and contractions are the exact opposite. Clearly you were using your arms effectively to keep the spinning continuous, which you achieved just fine, but I would have gratefully traded some momentum or speed for having smoother arms, some relax and hold mixed in, instead of full on extension. The decap is good though.

Live again: Solid replay, I think the hits were way more interesting in this replay than in the previous two.

Pretty different app from the last one you posted, more focus on simplicity on this one, not sure if it paid off. For me simplicity is a means to put a speciality on a spotlight, to focus more on one aspect. When I watch a short replay that consists of an opener and a decap in which the movement is unrefined or unremarkable, it strikes me as very bland, because it shows very few and specific skills, and the execution wasn't able to make up for that. The fact that it shows few skills isn't the problem, it's that it does not convince me that you have made an interesting replay that holds its own due to movement alone (and a neat decap on top). Your second replay in specific provoked this in me. If you're focusing on one thing, make sure it is the best thing about the replay.

I would like to say yes in response to your persistence and hard work, but I am finding it very hard to justify that to myself. It is a no from me, sorry. Iron out everything you can and leave little more room for improvement in your replays, then make an app you are completely happy with. More than anything I think you might perhaps be picking weird replays or not trying your hardest, because I am pretty sure I have seen impressive stuff from you in the past.
oh yeah
ggwp by sweppes is very gud, the rest needs sum work imo.
I liek Tjoman too
Kuro makes sum mistakes but overall I think he shud get in considering his originality
and dm skillz.
he got 6 joint dm by gently tapping ukes body off the floor -.-
Had to check if it was hacked, turns out hes just gud.

Could be the next orko
Last edited by oscar100; Apr 25, 2018 at 02:48 AM.
"Could be the next orko"
i mean, for that i'd need to not suck at the game you know...
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
its my time to shine, accept me thanks
1st- Madman/manip
2nd- Manip
3rd- Decap
Attached Files
Fatul- Believe.rpl (239.1 KB, 24 views)
Fatul- Wit Da Shits.rpl (249.1 KB, 21 views)
Fatul- Swoosh.rpl (98.9 KB, 18 views)
Hey it's me
sooo hmmmm, is it still possible to app to ormo or...
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener