ES Recruitment Drive
Sry I was alittle inactive , didnt notice what happend . Im going through testing for a kidney donation for the next month but I'll still be active but if you dont hear from me for a few days , you know the reason .

So I was making some replays for the vid and I came up with .. well , call it extreme long jumping lol. Also if you dont have it already , download the script Markmod.lua and download the last one. It gives every single mod on file and orginizes it perfectly into catagories . You will thank me later lol

Should I use this replay for the org vid ?
Attached Files
{P}- long jumps.rpl (311.0 KB, 26 views)
Nice on Richard.
Btw, whos making the org vid? Currently we have 2 video makers here...
M I N I V A N
it would be nice yes but....
for the editing we both need to have the same recorded replay and we need to share teh vegas file for each part....
well...we can decide of it via skype or PM depend on what Hrs thinks is better
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
yea i know
i was thinking about this too.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds great, just check back here. I'll have the irc channel up within the hour.
-----
IRC Channel is up. #LoP

I'll add DarkD and Niki as ops.
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
i'm in the IRC for testing but not for very long it's already midnight here ^^"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys I'm not great at parkour but i want to get better but i dont know any of the mods.... maybe yall could give me a list of a few good ones? Thanks