Toribash
Original Post
Torigod fan site
this is the place for the worshippers of Torigods. come here , applie, post your god of your worship

I intend to bring the torigods higher than they are they need followers to keep their greatness and in am going to help them do it

this isnt a clan its a cult do not put tags on plz thank you

Disrespect of the torigods will not be accepted and shall be punishable by death O_O that is all

Leader of the cult =Bandit2102 (Zaarock)
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
...This is a tad disturbing. I look forward to seeing where this go's.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
.... i dont understand, like when i was a noob i figured "omg everybody loves torigods"... but now when i finally wised up i found out the truth, a disturbing truth... everybody dislikes and ignores the TG's but i think differently,.. they deserve the best out of everybody and everybody should like them =( out of whole toribash and toribashians alike they need followers
Bandit2102: STOP MAKING ORGANISATIONS GODDAMNIT. No, they don't dislike or ignore the people from Torigod, they are a clan, and just because they are not being fanboyed by everyone doesn't mean everybody hates them. They are actually decent guys most of them. They don't need a freaking fan club to be a better clan.

EDIT: My god I just saw your sig. I am in awe. O_O

Yo, try not to insult other members, eh?

-Ishi
Last edited by ishi; Jul 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
ARE YOU STALKING ME ? O_O actually only one of them said no and the others didnt even awnser
dude dalir quit cussing me out
man back off of him guys. its not like he's doing anything wrong. and dalir, you post useless stuff in my threads too.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
this is like saying that torigods, are the best in the games and only they need to have followers, and im not saying that they dont but, torigods arent the only ones that can have followers
Actually if TGs have followers their greatness will fall down... They are famous 'cause of their members... so, they don't need anything... [plus they are too cocky to admit when they have problems] no offence
I Hate