Toribash
She got harassed whenever they got the chance to do so, too. It wasn't as impactful, however. DDoS was a lot less convenient for the recipient. She has a strong personality.
Those who cyber bully you are random people, so basically. You're not supposed to give a single fuck. Because these nerdy addicted pedophiles Don't know anything about your personality. Think about it, would enjoy the internet and ignore everyone that argues with you? or would you let them get you.

Let me put this in a more aggressive way. If you don't care about those random people, you're good on your own. If you reply to them, you're nothing but a weak and worthless kid who can't handle anything.
I may sound harsh but It's the truth. Self control is what makes you perfect
"No one will remember your name"
Originally Posted by Akkilles View Post
Those who cyber bully you are random people, so basically. You're not supposed to give a single fuck. Because these nerdy addicted pedophiles Don't know anything about your personality. Think about it, would enjoy the internet and ignore everyone that argues with you? or would you let them get you.

Let me put this in a more aggressive way. If you don't care about those random people, you're good on your own. If you reply to them, you're nothing but a weak and worthless kid who can't handle anything.
I may sound harsh but It's the truth. Self control is what makes you perfect

Actually no, in most cases the people who cyberbully you are people you know. My friend actually just deleted one of her accounts (not here) because an old "friend" decided to start telling people very personal and not entirely false things to make them not like her. If you haven't experienced cyberbullying before, please don't talk about it. You don't understand what it's like.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Oct 28, 2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Typo
I think I might be retired.