Toribash
Original Post
What's your favourite story
I don't mean specificly book or novel it could be anything from myth and legends or even a movie.

I mean i am pre sure we all walked out of a movie cinema thinking we wanted to learn martial arts or even see if you could control the elements... or even be like my cousin and run straight into a wall thinking he can go through it......... yeah he's not entirely smart.

Anyway what story do you like or what one inspires you?
Last edited by Ravager; Oct 11, 2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Grammar ;~;
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking but my favorite series of books would have to be the witch and wizard series, after I read the first book I was hooked on the story and read all of the books
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
I like storys that can't be told with commonly terrestrial known methods.

It is inspiring me, how you can witness a part of eternal life from beginning to end within a earth second. Can you imagine that you wake up after you die, like you were somebody else and just experienced a intensive dream ?

Yes folks, have a nice dream to continue.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
I like storys that can't be told with commonly terrestrial known methods.

It is inspiring me, how you can witness a part of eternal life from beginning to end within a earth second. Can you imagine that you wake up after you die, like you were somebody else and just experienced a intensive dream ?

Yes folks, have a nice dream to continue.

Have you ever heard the thing about before we die we can see our whole life pass by, even our deepest memories... and it almost gives us a last feeling of ecstasy before we die?
For some reason, I really like the story of Hotline Miami 2, if that's what you're asking. Richard's interactions with the characters mid-story giving hints about what's going to happen, the fact that all characters still have a "human" side to them despite all they've done, etc really made it great IMO.
(Also the "Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds" scene. jesus)
Otherwise, Fight Club. IDK why but the movie just inspires me. i'm weird.
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Have you ever heard the thing about before we die we can see our whole life pass by, even our deepest memories... and it almost gives us a last feeling of ecstasy before we die?

Well I heard this but they told me that its DMT.
Enjoint life
Twilight

Ayyy Lmao no thx
Last edited by LedRay; Oct 17, 2016 at 02:09 AM.
I don't know really know what I like in terms of story to be honest. I've always liked unarmed fighting movies or ones that only have weapons such as the sword or bow. I remember once every 4 months we would organize a movie night in my Ninjutsu class we mainly watched old Japanese shinobi (ninja) movies but it was great fun also classic sound effects were pre cool and even funny at times.
Lol im into some books lime harry potter i
Read 3 or 4 of them but im more of a movie person