Ranking
Original Post
Most points in one hit
pretty sure this is valid, but just making sure.

its 1200000 ish

I also believe that the hit is considered flawless as points aren't given to uke from the hit.
Attached Files
Grand Anarchy 9.rpl (335.3 KB, 222 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 30, 2013 at 06:14 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Looks valid to me, however I'm going to need some confirmation on whether or not you're able to use sikus opener. It was from an opener challenge so I can't picture there being an issue there though.
Last edited by millie; Dec 18, 2013 at 05:15 AM.
So its valid for both records?

:DDDDD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Jingles, you moved uke's chest while you hit him by your foot, i dont think uke support is valid IMHO
Free Style Sparrer
Oh I wasn't really sure about that because it wasn't really specified in the record. :s

but here's a legit one, if that means anything.

doesn't break most points in one hit, but it breaks most points in one hit flawless I guess.
Attached Files
You had 279,784 before the initial hit, and 1,148,125.
So a nice 868,341 flawless hit.

It's valid to me, but I'm going to check with some other people to make sure it is indeed valid before adding it to the books.

Other then that, goodjob
Alright cool, but I also made a couple ones higher than that, so I'll probably post it sometime soon.

EDIT:

Got it!!

It got 1059897, breaking both records /o/
Attached Files
Most Points one hit (flawless).rpl (363.0 KB, 567 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Wow, it's been quite awhile since someone last broken a record.

Looks valid to me, congratulations Jingles. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Thanks man, kinda sucks that the whole book has to be re-done though. :s