Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] SCREEN RESOLUTION PROBLEMS UNABLE TO PLAY HELP!
I cant play in fullscreen or in the window they both glitch full screen is bigger than my TV's resolution can go, and the window mouse interface is so glitchy you cant misclick. ive spent money on this game id like to be able to play again. any help would be nice. im on hdtv with a VGA cable. full screen was working then glitched in multiplayer earlier tonight.

sorry for bad grammar I could care less right now about spelling
-----
seriously someone just tell me how to get my fullscreen back to normal the players names are off the screen its so frustrating and im seeing no help and I know people are reading this.
Last edited by codyward; Dec 31, 2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
weed + fire= happiness
First try ctrl+enter, if it doesn't give you comfortable resolution then do ctrl+enter again and close TB. Then go into your TB folder, find files custom.cfg and default.cfg. Open them with notepad or other text editor and change values next to height and width to something like 800 and 600. That should fix it enough for you to get into options and adjust them however you prefer.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
thank you for the help but do you know a fix for this full screen glitch? Where its too wide on both sides and you cant even see the players names, chat bar, score, mods, anything on the left or right or the screen, Full screen is how I prefer playing, thanks for getting me able to play again much appreciated
weed + fire= happiness
Well, it sounds like resolution (width/height) set to ridiculously huge values, but fullscreen option should just center everything properly.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I found the problem, they were set to huge values I have no clue how that happened, I was in multiplayer and it happened all the sudden. Anyways thank you so much for telling me how to fix this ill close this thread now so you don't have to.
weed + fire= happiness