Toribash
Original Post
------------ (Chiv) Chivalry's Recruitment thread!

Warning : do NOT post here if you’re not making an application. And do NOT post here if you are a member of chiv, saying your opinion. If you want to vote, please take it to the skype group.

Welcome to Chivalry's recruitment thread!
If you’re a great person, and a great player. But you can’t find a clan that you fit in,
Then chivalry is the clan for you!

requirements are as follows:
you need to be active, on forums and in-game
you need to be at least Black belt.
You can NOT be using an alt/alternate account.

You will have to write a very simple application, which is at the same time super informative.
You can write your application with a free-form style.
But if you want a little guide then you can follow this one below.

Who are you as a person?
Introduce yourself, and Tell us about you, your story, your plans,
and anything else you are comfortable with sharing.

Who are you in Toribash ?
Tell us about how and when you found Toribash, What did you do most of the time.
What do you like and dislike the most in Toribash ?
Have you ever been banned/infracted ? If yes, why?

Other than Toribash, what other skills do you have?
Are you an artistic person ? what are those things you do better than the average person ?

If you have more to share which weren't asked above, Feel free to.
Note: The more information you put in, the better the chances of you being accepted are.
So make it the biggest wall o' text!

After you’ve used the questions above to write an application,
please answer/do the following.

1-Go to the clan thread and read the rules.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9088155

2-Write the list of clans you’ve been in before.
And write why you joined and left each of them.

3-Why do you want to join Chivalry?
What can you help us with?

4-Attach some of your best replays to your post.
You can share as much as you want.

Good luck!

Last edited by Mafi; Jun 10, 2017 at 01:26 AM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
hello , its me , blobus1234 , your friend
i just whant to join back , and to be serious , i wanna never look on clan threads , but im very active on the forum and on the game
Why does i whant to to come back? its a fkin nice clan dudes..
i whant it to be my new family !
@Blobus1234
Rejected.
Pm for reason.
Application for Chivalry.
My name in real life is Andrew im 16 years old my favorite color is black and my plans are to make videos of toribash, overwatch, rocket league etc. The story of my life. When i was 7 my mom and dad were in a stressful time so it was kind of hard for me to game because i was always worried it started to end when i was about 10 years old i know 3 years of stress is pretty bad. When i was 11 years old i started to be more active outside and made more friends. I usually hung out with my friends at the bowling alley We've been hanging out for a long time. My mom recently went deaf and its been hard on me and my family because its really scary and sad to know my mom will never hear my voice again. My dad works with fed ex and makes about 2k dollars every month and close to 500 dollars every week. To this day I have been gaming to get my mind off of everything and just have a good time. How i found Toribash. I found toribash when i was watching a concon video. I joined in 2016-05-20 2 days under my birthday. I usually just play aikido and ninjitsu. And i dont really like the fact that when you add someone they always say that person is offline. But I what i do love about Toribash that you can customize you're tori and make your texture and that you can have flames. No ive never been banned from toribash. I have a few skills I am good with animals, I am good at aiming, And im good at drawing if i want to.
-----
Ive been in 1 clan and it was origin. I joined because i really wanted into a clan and i never saw or cared of how they acted. I left because they wern't really the nicest people to play with. When they lost they never said gg they always talked smack and it was really annoying. I want to join chivalry because there fun, nice, they act like a family, and there really good at playing the game. I think i could help in wars and cheer people on if not be in a war.
Last edited by Th3R3kt3r; Apr 10, 2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Even my dino has a little bit of r3kt in him
@Th3R3kt3r
Rejected.
Pm for reason.
I'm Weed, my real name is Chris I am an artist when I'm not playing Toribash. I'm usually not on till 4 pm because I have track, but I play nearly everyday for more than a hour.
I found Toribash a few years ago when I was younger and wanted to be like my brother but better, I saw him playing and I decided I'm gonna get it and be better than him.
That doesn't matter anymore because he quit 2 years ago. umm other things I do I'm a really good artists(not that good with toribash textures) I run track and I'm a long jumper and sprinter. Other than I trick in real life and I'm an ordinary person

Write the list of clans you’ve been in before.
And write why you joined and left each of them.
i dont remember all of them but i was in battle (co leader) i left because clan was inactive
vanirgod i left because i didnt want to join in the first place
(Mau) i was in it s long time ago but i went inactive for a few months
3-Why do you want to join Chivalry? it has a nice name and it isnt terrible
What can you help us with? i can do art and i am good in wars

4-Attach some of your best replays to your post.
You can share as much as you want. dont have replays on this pc will comeback
Last edited by Weed; Apr 14, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
@hugebags
Rejected
Pm for reason.
introduction on my toribash "career"
I started off toribash because my little cousin was annoying me to download and after 2 and a half hours of watching videos I finally downloaded it on my 4 year old mac book pro I started of thinking I would instantly play like those people on concon's vids but all I could do was noob clap then backflip. then I started to try and "face" uke but everytime I would get thrown around and that's why uke was like a brother to me. until I started to get my feet to the ground and learned to somewhat lift him

road to black belt
I went to public not wanting to play aikido for a while I played ALOT of jousting I met almost all of my tb friends there and have been jousting until I got to blue belt then my friend dragged me over to mushu where I met a 3rd dan who head skeeted me and haven't played mushu till 2 weeks laterand that that time I used my friends opener but I didn't like so with that same friend we BOTH tried out abd together for the first time (at this time I'm brown) and we got our but wooped repeatedly then when my friend left I practiced on uke and when I came back to public abd became a lot better over the week and reaching what I thought would never come .... black belt

about my actual self
I am 13 turning 14 july 30th I love action and comedy movies I have been accepted into Brooklyn Technical higschool with a 496 on the SHSAT and in my current I in to regents classes and Major Chorus I am a second degree black belt in kaizen karate which I have been taking classes for since I was 4, I play football and basketball unprofessionally I have a strange addiction to melted shredded cheese on sausage I also know how to play happy birthday on the guitar (its really easy) which I started to learn playing but my mom couldn't afford it

previous clans
I wasn't in a clan for a very long time but then I saw a recruitment for a clan that used to be called whisper and I did a lot better than expected the leader was HomsterSG he was a really cool but some what aggressive guy his main opener was a snap kick so not only did I learn it from him I got good at countering it also there were a lot of other friendly and weird people in that clan like Niemsky and stariq most of my current skill/playstyle comes from the people in that clan but then one day I just stopped playing for a few months when I did continue playing I was still in the clan and it was renamed I very quickly got back in the saddle and started doing wars but after 3 days of inactivity the rest of the clan was either gone or just stopped playing and so I left although regretting it as it was my favorite clan I had no other choice so then I just started playing maybe a month without a clan

me as toribash player
I often tend to play very defensively and counter lift but sometime I use a shovel kick that has seemed to work less and less over time because of old habits I always say gg ive only gotten into 1 "argument" in toribash but it was with my closest friend on toeribash it was over his opener we both seemed pretty mad but I assumed he was joking around as was I and he was I hate when people don't have respect for either new players or players that aren't as good as them I have made 2 alts but one was to introduce my cousin to toribash the other was so my other cousin would stop saying I'm trash (I put it up to orange belt then made him play in 1k tournaments

why I want to join Chivalry
being clan less for a month it tb got boring so once again I stopped playing then I planned on going back to toribash but my MacBook was HORRIBLE and so my mom bought me a new hp envy touchscreen laptop and I quickly got back to toribash and immediately looked for clans to recruit me first I saw origin the I'm but they never got back as they said they would then I saw chiv and went into the room and it was very challenging but I made when I got in it was a very well rounded clan with some really good players and people I got close to (yeahbig ;) ) but then over the spring break I left to go to the Bronx for the whole break and as a consequence for leaving my laptop got kicked

about me
I suck at making clan apps, at this point I'm stuggling , I was close to doing good in the war leaderboards, some of my best moments are in greykido, I was better at ninjustu than I am now everyone I used to play with is inactive I am addicted to pokemon and my favorite pokemon is ludicolo I once tried to legally marry one I make a lot of offensive jokes my favorite meal from popeyes is 5 piece chicken tenders

even more about me
I changed my toris set from red with shoulder textures of my old clan ,whisper into light green, I've never written an app before and I'm not one to quit easily
Attached Files
the saves.rpl (65.3 KB, 9 views)
aww.rpl (52.4 KB, 11 views)
cmon guys.rpl (54.7 KB, 9 views)
im too cocky.rpl (49.4 KB, 9 views)
godly saves.rpl (74.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by hugebags; Apr 22, 2017 at 12:26 AM.