Ranking
Original Post
username already taken issue
as we know that it is possible to change our nick to another even if its already taken but the guy should be inactive for the past 3 years
but when a new user visits and try to register he gets the issue of username already taken
then he puts some random numbers after his nick to register but later he realizes that it needs to be changed and then he have to spend 100k
i think it will be beneficial to register a new nick to an already existing nick if the user is inactive for the last 3 years instead of showing the message of username already taken
it will reduce waste of 100k and save time of both admins and players

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
as we know that it is possible to change our nick to another even if its already taken but the guy should be inactive for the past 3 years
but when a new user visits and try to register he gets the issue of username already taken
then he puts some random numbers after his nick to register but later he realizes that it needs to be changed and then he have to spend 100k
i think it will be beneficial to register a new nick to an already existing nick if the user is inactive for the last 3 years instead of showing the message of username already taken
it will reduce waste of 100k and save time of both admins and players

The 100k is a tc sink. TC sinks are used to balance the economy in toribash. If there would be to much TC, the overall worth of TC would fall, an orc for ce could cost as much as 500 tc. TC sinks are needed. They wont be getting rid of them.

atleast not yet.
h
That would ruin the idea, the whole thing is, namechange costs TC and that's that. It's a huge TC sink, that's why I have gotten so many namechanges, I've sunk so much tc to the admins (mostly fish and ishi) lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The sink must be filled!!! There reason the name changes cost so much is because not only does it sink tc, but it shows that you should chose your nickname carefully when making an account.
A hasbeen like the rest
That's why you pick a good one like xX420Bl4z31t1080N0zk0p3ezXx instead of ninja63756467467846
Or,

Name's affiliated with accounts older than 4 years(number can be changed accordingly) get recycled?

Meaning you can still sync tc, I'm pretty sure no one's waiting 2-3 years for an account to open up.
◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ 
Originally Posted by existential View Post
Or,

Name's affiliated with accounts older than 4 years(number can be changed accordingly) get recycled?

Meaning you can still sync tc, I'm pretty sure no one's waiting 2-3 years for an account to open up.

im pretty sure the current system is fine and fair, no reason to change it
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
In what instance do you need a namechange?

when your name is XxDeathmasterking145xX because you started playing toribash when you were 7... just saiyan
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
Well... inactive for the last 3 yrs? If he gets the guys nick, people will be confused, so no.

Also, the 100k (times 2 for another name change) is a TC sink. I remember a guy saying there was a TC capacity or something.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER