Toribash
Original Post
Dueling system
When you duel TC, its easy. You start a duel and if you win, you get tc, if you lose, you lose tc. Pretty simple. But many users who want to duel higher ammount of TC and dont wanna use the /duel, usually go to first to 3,5 etc. Which means the user risks to be scammed, cuz even if he wins and has the screenshots, the other user can always bet the tc or send it to someone that will use it before the Market squad or GMs even come. That leads to the pointless risking of ones TC. This ofc doesnt have to be TC, it can be any item, flame etc.

What i think would be nice is a system that is somewhat like the wars one. You basicly start a duel and you put the items/tc in the slots, then send it to your opponent, he accepts your prizes and enters his stuff, you agree/dont agree on his items and done. Also the posibility to change it to FIRST TO 5 or how much games in total. That would totally prevent scamming for higher stake duels.
I kind of support it, but wouldnt it be better if you could do something like clan wars system, where the loser will have a automatic sending "option" where you will risk less being scammed.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Death to the market squad!!!! I think this could be a good idea. Put your items into an abyss, and once the duel ends and all is said and done, the winner gets the other players items. It is definitely plausible, but it would probably require a decent amount of work. I support it.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Death to the market squad!!!! I think this could be a good idea. Put your items into an abyss, and once the duel ends and all is said and done, the winner gets the other players items. It is definitely plausible, but it would probably require a decent amount of work. I support it.

Make sure to add an adjustable period of time you can set for the duel to end, and I would support this fully.
Someone Tried To Cheat Me By The Wins If It Is Counted It Would Tottally Lower The Risk Of Scams ~Supported
Junk, fuck
This ads a whole new type of scam.

E.g You set up 100k vs 100k first to 5 with 24 hours to Finnish. Player one wins the first game, score is 1 - 0. He quits and after the 24 hours he recieves the 100k even though he won 1 / 5 games. (The solution would be players get refunded if all 5 aren't finished.)

But then this problem occurs.
Another would be, player 1 is losing 4-2. So he decides to quit and then after 24 hours all TC is refunded.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
This ads a whole new type of scam.

E.g You set up 100k vs 100k first to 5 with 24 hours to Finnish. Player one wins the first game, score is 1 - 0. He quits and after the 24 hours he recieves the 100k even though he won 1 / 5 games. (The solution would be players get refunded if all 5 aren't finished.)

But then this problem occurs.
Another would be, player 1 is losing 4-2. So he decides to quit and then after 24 hours all TC is refunded.

This is true although it could be some sort of thing you set up in game and if the player x leaves the room , player y gets the reward sort of like the duels we have now. So like you would type /duel playerx then some sort of box would pop up where you would place your tc and/or items followed by the amount of wins. And finally a little box with either accept or decline, if both players press on accept then the duel would start.

One problem though would be pinging in a middle of duel which would send the tc and/or items to the opponent without having a final score.
Edit: it's a bit hard to explain but i think you would understand the idea
hi
FistOfLife has a good point right there, as well as leb3ast where the pinging would be really annoying if left without a punishment, but hey, its dueling, you can always use /duel or you could trust the other player and risk losing the tc cuz of scam. Those guys with a better internet and that are sure they wont ping will use that on their own risk.

Also if the player leaves the room, its would be nice to count that as an automatic win for the enemy, so if you are planning to go away for some time, you could spec and not leave the room. Thats the first solution.

If the player stays afk for too long, it could be lets say 3-4 hours(and if there was an option where you can change the time of how long till the duel ends), it would count as an insta-win for the enemy.
So yeah IT COULD work from one point of view. I dont wanna write a whole paragraph (and trust me, I can) of how some stuff needs to be added for this thing not to abused,
because it would really be long.

And the duels must be a minimum of a 10k/15k/20k tc, so only experienced players would use this option. If item dueling, both players basicly must agree to the items they are dueling.

-This is not the perfect system, and it could seem a little complicated, but if you put some work into, it might actually work.
Last edited by Money; Sep 8, 2014 at 04:29 PM.