Ranking
Original Post
Decap prize
Say you're fighting someone and you decapped them for a decap prize and they /sp so you dont get the prize. Make the /sp give them the decap prize anyway.

Simple.
Totally supported, it happened to me the last time with a pretty high decap. It works when the players force pings/quits why not add this for when the players specs.
hi
Well most people know that if you get decapped, you can /sp and make it so the other guy doesnt get the decap prize. It gives him the win anyway, why not the DP.
Can we all agree not to shitpost? All the posts here has been "this happened to me once" or similar. If there isn't anything constructive to say about a suggestion, don't post at all.
Thanks.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
yeah but why don't we just avoid a situation like that altogether and add this instead?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Isn't this already implemented? If you spectate it counts as a loss and awards the decapper the TC they deserve.
I don't believe it has been implemented yet, since, only about a week back something like this happened. I don't understand why this isn't a thing yet, but, I support it being one.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I think it should be you get the decapprize as soon as the decap is initiated rather than waiting for the whole match to play out.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
I think it should be you get the decapprize as soon as the decap is initiated rather than waiting for the whole match to play out.

the decap prize is only given out once you win because of the possibilty that both players decap each other.

since only one player can get the prize, it's given to the winner of the match