Toribash
Original Post
A search system
Well, at times (like right now) I need an item but there are none on market and I can tell I'll get a super overpriced price. Maybe we can have a little search bar on the market that shows if a certain person has an item.

This would be different from the current market system because the persons item WOULD NOT be on the market. Just sitting in their inventory (Deactived(?).
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This is a good idea although maybe the players having loads of items don't want to get pm spammed plus you could basically just set up a new thread saying [b] <specific item> which would take approximately the same amount of time then to pm a player wait for his answer etc... Don't get me wrong I find this brilliant and I totally support it
hi
This is great but I have one small suggestion. Add an option in your settings to not show your name on that list for having a certain item, because I have a feeling people won't like being bombarded with pms because they have something that they don't want to sell. Or even just add a button or a check box that lets you choose to show that item in the list or not.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
i think the market and the buying-selling threads on the forums are enough for buying or selling stuff
if a user don't wanna sell his items then it is his wish and i don't think he will like annoying pms about "hey can i buy this from you?"
if he wanted to sell something he would have made a new thread about it or uploaded it to market
its simple

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I really do not like this idea. Its bad enough getting random buying and selling pm's now. Imagine how many users would get spammed with pm's constantly from people looking to buy their items. If they wanted to sell them, they would post or put them on the market.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
I really do not like this idea. Its bad enough getting random buying and selling pm's now. Imagine how many users would get spammed with pm's constantly from people looking to buy their items. If they wanted to sell them, they would post or put them on the market.

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Add an option in your settings to not show your name on that list for having a certain item, because I have a feeling people won't like being bombarded with pms because they have something that they don't want to sell. Or even just add a button or a check box that lets you choose to show that item in the list or not.

My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
This is great but I have one small suggestion. Add an option in your settings to not show your name on that list for having a certain item, because I have a feeling people won't like being bombarded with pms because they have something that they don't want to sell. Or even just add a button or a check box that lets you choose to show that item in the list or not.

I shouldn't have to go through a million steps to make sure my whole inventory of stuff I do not want to sell does not show up on the market.

The current system works fine. The people who want to sell go to the items board or the market. The people who do not want to sell do not go to those places.

You are trying to fix something that does not need to be fixed.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm saying that you can check all to not show or check certain items. If anything it would prevent random pms being sent for things because the item wouldn't show up in the list for that person having it. It would just be another action in the drop down menu for what to do with checked items.

and most of the time whenever a person with an item that somebody needs
I.e. a Hi qi item, they already have enough experience to know how to check the box
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I'm saying that you can check all to not show or check certain items. If anything it would prevent random pms being sent for things because the item wouldn't show up in the list for that person having it. It would just be another action in the drop down menu for what to do with checked items.

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
and most of the time whenever a person with an item that somebody needs
I.e. a Hi qi item, they already have enough experience to know how to check the box

Either way, this is just another step that you would have to do every time you bought an item. There shouldn't be any extra steps involved in "not" selling your items.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]