Ranking
Original Post
[GM]End of the Month Ranks Tournament

Hello and welcome. This is the oh so anticipated tournament for the best players this month! We have invited the top 32 players based on global elo to this event to battle it out to determine who truly is the greatest! The following combatants are invited:

Black, Zalf, BONDarenko, Daxx, Ove, cowmeat, Insanity, jack9918, Moop, GasBlunt, Animati0n, William, Kratos, rcarey, Daeldir, Flow, Tank, Weppetko, xXKaneXx, Nerobe, Swepples, Larxse, Dolphyno, KillerCyber, DrHax, altwcre666, Joker, DJMC, torassoohh, Sugar, lucastorre, DiableJum

We recommend using the irc channel #events to set up your fights, it's super useful like that!

The duel will be the best of 3. One match from each category. The first player may choose a mod from 1 category, the 2nd from another category, and then the last match will be either rk-mma/aikidobigdojo/betabox, determined by whichever category has not been picked yet.
Example:
Player 1. Erth
Player 2. Fates
Player 1 is whoever is on top in the bracket.

Erth chooses kicking category, taekkyon, Erth 1-0 Fates
Fates chooses grappling category, rb_greykido, Erth 1-1 Fates
Final unpicked category is striking, so the mod is rk-mma, Erth 1-2 Fates
Fates is the winner and moves onto the next round.

MODS:

Striking:
wushu3box
rk-mma
lenshu3ng
stabjutsu_original

Grappling:
aikidobigdojo
judofrac
rb_greykido
sambo-off

Kicking:
erthtkv2
taekkyon
betabox
taido2

RULES:
Standard duel rules, if you ping/disconnect at any point during a match is counts as a win for your opponent.
Post replays of your fights.
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.

THE BRACKET

Not the best: (aka bitch list)
(list of people beaten for all the public to see, see who farmed their rank here)
Black
Flow
jack9918
DrHax
KillerCyber
torassoohh
Kratos
Ove
Swepples
Zalf
Weppetko
altwcre666
GasBlunt
Sugar
xXKaneXx
Joker
Larxse
Dolphyno
Cowmeat
Daeldir
rcarey
Nerobe
DiablueJum
William
DJMC
lucastorre
BONDarenko
Tank
Animati0n
Moop x2
Daxx
FistOfeSports

PRIZES:

1st. 60K + New Exclusive Item + Static Relax + Left and Right Punk Spikes + 6ST

2nd. lol u a bitch + a pm from me explaining that u a bitch

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS PER ROUND. GO.

Hi guys, also a personal note from me. Please PM me with your suggestions for this event, as I'm sure a lot of you will have opinions on it, and we do want to make it as good as we can! Please keep your comments civil , well thought out and polite. If you don't I'll just put you on the bitch list.
Good luck to everyone, I know the rank stuff has been a little rough but we are improving it, every day, and we are most definitely listening!
Last edited by Erth; Sep 9, 2015 at 01:10 PM.