Ranking
always loved the way you moved

this just made me like it 10x more gj my dude miss you!!
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Ayyy! Nate is back! Still got those skills with that sick parkour. How do you even hook your hands and feet on the platform?

hey killer thanks for the compliments. as far as the hands go, i really dont know. the parkour is a fairly old replay, but i just finished it up and polished it.
-----
Originally Posted by Static View Post
always loved the way you moved

this just made me like it 10x more gj my dude miss you!!

thanks brother
Last edited by Nate; Jun 11, 2017 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AAAAAA THE LEGEND IS BACK ONCE AGAIN....again. Your replay is short, nice and simple.
Great flow and no stiffness.

saucy/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku

Pretty much applies to toribash as well, especially when trying to swing into another trick. Your body is too bent, resulting in the swing being super tough to follow through. Of course this varies depending on the impact but just remember to try and not have all your weight be put on your chest when it's not supported. Tuck could be better as you said. Honestly i think it'd be much easier if you got more speed on that aerial and timed the planting of your landing foot better. It's good for a (2nd?) comeback though.

Nice to see you back again. Keep it up!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Pretty much applies to toribash as well, especially when trying to swing into another trick. Your body is too bent, resulting in the swing being super tough to follow through. Of course this varies depending on the impact but just remember to try and not have all your weight be put on your chest when it's not supported. Tuck could be better as you said. Honestly i think it'd be much easier if you got more speed on that aerial and timed the planting of your landing foot better. It's good for a (2nd?) comeback though.

Nice to see you back again. Keep it up!

Now this is what im looking for, ty mack . when I get i the chance, ill working fixing those!