ES Recruitment Drive
Hey, we are paired up for Clan Leauge, and we would like to schedule the matches sooner than not. We also have a Clan leauge page on our forum if you would like to post there as well.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Im sorry chłopaki my nie mówić po polsku , tak im po prostu za pomocą Google Translate Przepraszam , czy to naprawdę do bani : /
tak czy inaczej mamy dopasowane do Clan League i powinniśmy postarać się zapewne niektóre z meczów w wkrótce mamy 1 tydzień , aby to zrobić . Czy znacie jakieś dobre czasy dla Was robić żadnych modów ?

Przepraszam , czy to jeszcze jest zupełnie nie jak mówi polskie Google Translate dosent mają najlepszą reputację : V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
guys they no english
we need to tell them in spanish or the language they speak

or do you understand us
please find me in game to play your 3 matches with me
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
We obviously understand english, and language we speak is Polish, as Flamesmash has noticed.
We're just more active on Facebook than here, that's why you didn't notice many new posts / fast reply - nevertheless, we're already trying to find a convenient date for most of us, since we do have families, jobs, etc.

I guess it would be easier if you would tell us what day and time you prefer, and we will just try to match to it.
Last edited by Soreu; Jun 23, 2015 at 03:01 PM.
I dont have facebook so if someone else for us does they will prob plan it instead of me (if you meant that we would communicate on facebook)

Do You mean get everyone on at one time? Or do the mods/ fights individually at different times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!