Jedi

Sighs

Frost

Icon

Bibb

Gruszex

Personal bank

People with access to obeybank: hattersin

Fill this exact form in if you want your information updated/added.
noparse included.

Name:
Belt:

Goals
1. Become the shittiest best clan.
2. Become a larger group of inbreds and spread our influence across the Community
3. Become a bottom 25 warring clan.
4. Become an official.

Guylines
1. Never use Comic Sans
3. dont shitpost. (too mch)
4. Act out accordingly in order to make the clan seem [Nitro]y
5. Remain active.

Our story

Last edited by duck; Apr 1, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
It feels really nice to have a specific set of goals to go after, now. I can actually envision us slipping from the top two and eventually reaching the bottom 25.
[8:49 PM] Freddan: btw fates
post in the new obey tread
and I'll like you even more
than I already do

yo yo yo yo yo Wat up homies, wow I don't have VIP anymore... My posts look all basic now... anyone got an idea for my new forum set? Wait I still do have VIP? Wat? Why did I get a message from TB saying my VIP ran out if I still have it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
yo yo yo yo yo Wat up homies, wow I don't have VIP anymore... My posts look all basic now... anyone got an idea for my new forum set? Wait I still do have VIP? Wat? Why did I get a message from TB saying my VIP ran out if I still have it?

The dev team just wanted some extra cash for the weekend and tryed to scam you to buy some extra vip/prime to make it a rain. Like 0.0100% sure of that :^)
Waddap, here we have our brand new one-thread board yay Dead inside.
Let's get the [ ] back xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
O boy, I see you boys are growing in terms of activity again, which is awesome, anyway, I am sad to see the clan board being removed, so hopefully you get your clan board soon again *looking viciously at Hattersin and whispering: "apply for Official as soon as possible!"* and ye good luck with it

Quick question: If you get your clan board back will you have all of your old threads in there?