ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Another tutorial how to put texture...
Couz many ppl asking me about "How to put texture on" their body parts I decided to make this simple tutorial...

Step 1:

Click here to enter into Tori Shop section

Step2:

click on textures (in this site You can upload yours textures to game server & show other players how you awsomly looks)

Step 3:

If u got a texture prepared to upload (pictures 128x128 pixels) on yaour hdd click on a buttion[1] przeglądaj/browse & find yours texture on your hdd then click otwórz/open.
Next click on [2] upload & wait while. Yours texture is uploadnig to game server... it takes several seconds...
next your texture (if its loaded to server) is visiblein place[3] before button upload.
Thats all your texture was uploaded to yours fighter (it takes about 10 minutes or less to see it in game)

---------------------------------------------------------------

If u dont have purhased any texture u can do it from here

or during uploading your textures:

If u got enought Toricredits to buy texture (ist ability to puting pictures on parts) click on [4] purchase (Your browser will load new window where u need to click OK to purchase a texture then get back here).
U will se option[5] activate click on it...
then [6] option to browse & uplad will appear & u can back to step 3 to improve look of yours Tori

Enjoy & good luck in the game!
yatzekk, you can't deactivate texture once you have activated it... but there is a way you upload a blank white image there.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Thanks man, just uploaded my first ever texture
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?