Ranking
Original Post
+[Ingame] Texture do not appear
I just recently downloaded 3.88, and just an hour or so ago, I recieved my new texture set images. As I had my items deactivated, I uploaded new images for all my texture items, then activated them. I went in game (I have shaders) and typed /dl Lempika and once it had said Download Complete, I typed /lp 0 Lempika to load my character. My textures from before I uploaded are still on my character.

I asked some people (AlphasoniK) and he said he could see it perfectly fine. I checked my customs folder, and I found out that my old textures have not updated with the new ones. I checked through some other threads in support about similar problems, and I saw that Skulfuk said to delete the contents of the customs folder and redownload ingame. There was one thing that I could not delete, which was called head.tga.tmp. It said that it was open in another program, even though the customs folder was the only thing I had open at that time. Anywho, I started up TB and typed /dl Lempika and only my items came back, my textures are now missing.

Yeah, so I screwed up big time, so where from here?
Last edited by Lempika; Mar 22, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
thats similar to wat happened to me except no-one can see mine my head texture wont load and there is a file in my custom folder that i cant delete. i think this may well be a glitch with v 3.88
[Pure], wanna join?
Hmm might be a global bug with 3.88.

Cant say for sure yet, lets see if others complain.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i found a solution restart ur computer then do not open toribash. you should now be able to delete ur custom folder then start toribash and ur textures will load
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
There was one thing that I could not delete, which was called head.tga.tmp. It said that it was open in another program, even though the customs folder was the only thing I had open at that time.

That happens if you exit the game when it's midway through downloading a texture, if you look in the task manager you'll notice the game's still running as a process. If you kill that you can delete the file.

Then just do what the other guy said, delete your custom folder & re-download.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I just downloaded 3.88 and had this problem.
I disabled bumpmap and it started working. I don't know if that's the fix or not, but it worked for me.