Toribash
Original Post
Rememberance
I looked back at the clanlist just today, and ive realized just how lucky Evil is to have the members that it does. Ive looked at the clans from 2006 and 2007 and theyre long dead. And how fortunate this clan is that its still going and active. Moment of silence for rawr, and bncy, and the greats. Lets remember them and hopefully win this CL in their honor. Share your thoughts on this. What feeling do you get whan you browse back and look at those once glorious clans? They shaped toribash and made it what it is, the oldie clans that did it first pretty much. I know these clans' anniversaries arent until October, but its just a thought that came to me. Sure this is just toribash, but these clans shaped toribash history.
I am evil.
So first of all I already get goosebumps when I hear the words "old school"

I play toribash mainly because of the nostalgia.
I get all my inspiration from old players, who aren't even active anymore like noweb, chezda and dafe.

I'm still sad I couldn't be a part of bncy when I applied back in 2009.

But being in the oldest clan alive is just as nice. I always like to see us as the guardians of the old school

In fact there is no other clan I would ever like to join since being here in this clan. Especially since our roster consists of very nice and skilled players. We also have a legend in our clan.

Evil is love. Evil is old school. Evil is life.
evil Führer of Evil
I joined Toribash 3 years after Evil became a thing. thats pretty crazy. 10 years old this year. wow
I am evil.
Ever since i joined tb back in 13' you guys have been around and its been so long 10+ years of this clan good job you guys!
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
I hope to have an event planned for our clan's anniversary but this time we'll do it right! xD
I am evil.
I get mad nostalgia when I log onto the forums sometimes. I feel lucky to be in this clan even if I'm not present most of the time (because >life).
Crazy how nature is.....
But seriously.... It's crazy to see how toribash changed over the years... I kinda miss when there wasn't 3d items though...
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
3D items were a big change, I remember textures being only 1 size ( 128 x 128 ). I like the changes, I don't know what to expect for Toribash Next. I'm eager to see the changes and stuff they're adding to Next to see how it plays out.
Last edited by Polybius; Aug 15, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
I am evil.