Ranking
Of course Ele has enough money laying around, he's rich but won't share, that greedy cunt.

Also wtf, Ele aren't you supposed to be like meditating in some far off lands or some shit?

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Also wtf, Ele aren't you supposed to be like meditating in some far off lands or some shit?

That was finished by Christmas, keep up

@Wicked, the decision should come shortly.
Welcome to Parrot Wicked!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
why thank you

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I see you surely thought about it more and joined Obey. Thats fair. You should have just said you canceled it because fuck Parrot, Obey is the only clan for me.

EDIT: Sheesh moon deleted his post about rethinking his application to Parrot. However, I am not removing this post. Just wanted to clarify I wasn't talking to myself. :-)
Last edited by Ping; Jan 19, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

who? what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
must be on that acid again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation