Ranking
I'm serious. I don't like being serious, but i am. You are stepping dangerously close to persona non grata territory. Am i being clear enough?

Originally Posted by fallu View Post
:v

while relevant i would appreciate it if there was a little bit more content to posts than this
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Oh boy I haven't seen shook serious since people stole replays and applied to ORMO!

Also hi shook! How's it going? And what page is your drawing of larfen on?
eyyyy, I haven't graced this thread with my presence in a while, but I think its time to return. Doodles are looking as good as ever fam, keep it up!

Well hey, thanks! I'll do my very best. :v

Originally Posted by Static View Post
Oh boy I haven't seen shook serious since people stole replays and applied to ORMO!

Also hi shook! How's it going? And what page is your drawing of larfen on?

EY BRO

Pretty okay, gotten my first direct rejection from a job, but the dude was nice about it, so i don't mind. Still, that does mean i have yet to find a job so i can pay for all the things. Also, this page. :v
As for being serious... Well, there are occasions that warrant it. Even if my first name may be derived from the latin word for "serious", i genuinely don't enjoy being so (if there ever was an adjective to describe me, it'd be "scatterbrained"), but APPARENTLY it's necessary to get certain messages across.

also no new doodles sorry guise it's hard to adjust to drawing in the morning instead of night
oh god that song

i can REMEMBER IT TOO WELL

also thanks bro <3

also also i am finally working on JUNKWERM

because SIZE

Suffice to say, this might take a while. :v
Shook babes have you calmed down now?

Kyure Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
vlone
pube

Kyure Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
Please do not post this useless shit in these threads. Shook himself has asked you to stop, so it's frustrating to see this is still ongoing.

If this continues to happen, I'll have to ban people from posting in these threads.

Please stop.
THANK YOU, KYURE. I swear, some people seem to be pathologically unable to resist being dipshits when the chance arises. Chronic dipshitis, perhaps?

Also, for the record, NimbleThief: Get out, and stay out. I will report every single post you make in here from this point on, so please make it easy for the moderators and go outside for a change.

Kyure Moderated Message:
NIMBLETHIEF IS BANNED FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:36 AM.