Ranking
Original Post
Team Fortress 2. [NOW FREE TO PLAY]
So, Team Fortress is a game with 9 classes. Each class has Different weapons and Different abilites. And some classes have Different weapons, you an unlock after you get a certain amount of achievements.

Ignore this part if you're not interested about reading about the classes

Scout : Scattergun, Pistol, and Baseball bat. Runs the fastest of all classes and can double jump. (these are the next class to get an update if you're interested)

Soldier : Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, and Shovel. You can jump. shoot the rocket at your feet and do a High jump .

Pyro : Flamethrower, Shotgun, and Ax. The Flamethrower has a compression blast to Deflect Explosives. You can also replace the Flamethrower witha backburner, Shotgun with a flare gun and the Ax with a different Ax

Demoman : Uses Grenades, Stickybombs fo traps to detonate later, and a Bottle. You can Shoot a stickybomb or 2 down, and then jump, detonate and do A high jump(way higher than a soldiers rocket jump, But it takes more HP)

Heavy : Most hp, most powerful, But slowest. Has a Minigun, Shotgun, and uses his fists. You can spin the minigun to get ready for oncoming enemies. The MG is replaced by another MG, that gives 25% less damage, but slows down the person you shoot at. Shotgun with sandvich, and Fists with boxing gloves.

Engineer : Uses Shotgun, Pistol, Wrench, and can build Guns, Dispensers, and teleporters.

Medic : Heals other people, after you heal a bit, you get an Ubercharge, which gives you immunity from damage for 10 secs. A syringe gun, and a Saw. You can replace the Medi Gun with another MEdi gun which gives 100% crit rate for a bit, Another syringe gun, and an ubersaw.

Sniper : Sniper, Submachine gun, and a Kakari. Can zoom in, The longer you're zoomed in, the more damage you do.

Spy : (my personally fav) You can disguise yourself as someone on the other team, Go invisible for a short time, Sap Engineers buildings, And backstab people for an instantkill

Also, You can go on youtube, and type in "Meet the..." And choose a class from up there. Valve has A video for all the clases except Pyro, Medic, and Spy.

There are also different game modes :

Capture the Intel : Pretty much capture the flag
Arena : No respawning, You just have to kill everyone on the other team to win
Capture Point : You have to a capture point, Both teams are going for it.

Update 7/15/2011
Okay so aside from this 2 year old post with terrible grammar and spelling, here is the best TF2 video I have ever seen.

Part 2

Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ