Ranking
Original Post
Nabi MysteryDraw
Welcome to the Nabi MysteryDraw. This competition will be running until the end of October.

One could say this is a "continuation" of the QuickDraw-thread, an MK-2, if you like. But the rules will be altered slightly.

I will from one time to another be posting riddles, quizzes and otherwise intriguing stuff. The prize for finding the answer will always be 10k. Now, here's some more structured rules:

1. You can only answer once per riddle, so weigh your answer carefully.
2. I can assure you most of these riddles will be un-googleable, so there's no use in wasting your time with searching the webs :P
3. I will up prizes and give more hints the longer time you use in solving a mystery.

In any case, here's the first one:

"As time ensumes, it revolves,
the lectures learned and the paths of fate,
I am everything, but still much more,
all the deeds you've done before,

Tell me, what am I?

Mystery solved by Nightmare: I am Life!"
Last edited by CMon; Nov 1, 2008 at 10:27 PM.
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
How about Conscious?

You've already attempted once so even if this were correct you would not get the prize. But no.

Also, people, you've had a lot of valid guesses, and most of them have touched within the subject. Close, but no sigar...yet.
The Life?
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Life?

Yes I am!

Congratulations, Nightmare!

Next Mystery coming soon!
Yay! I'm a allround tallent :D
besides of propper typing maybe...
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced