Ranking
Original Post
Help Squad Recruitment Drive

Help Squad Recruitment Drive

Hello friends and welcome to the HS recruitment drive. Let's go trough some topics before I explain how this will work.

What is Help Squad?
The Help Squad is a group of players that have the responsibility of helping others and moderate the following boards: Beginner Sanctuary, Technical Support, Reports, FAQ and Tutorials.

What do HS members do?
  • Moderate the boards stated before
  • Help in #support
  • Answer to questions in Beginner Sanctuary and Technical Support
  • Maintain the FAQ
  • Spend some time in beginner rooms
  • Welcome players in the Introduce Yourself board

Do I get something for participating?
Yes. HS members are rewarded with the ToriPrime perk, auto voice in #support, access to some hidden boards, ability to join beginner rooms and a fancy gray username.

How do I apply?
Send a free form application, including whatever information feels necessary, via pm to any of the HS members:
Link, Lite, Shade, Wizard, or zwouter.

The recruitment period will close 2 weeks after this post.

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread.
"Good luck/I sent my app" posts will get you infracted and your post deleted.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Lite; Feb 12, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
You're not obligated to have awesome computer skills, this is pretty much only about toribash related problems, which in most cases aren't very complex. But you're expected to know at least a little bit of how to work with computers tho.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is there anything that could hinder one's possibility of joining HS?

i miss you ocean
He means any past history that will factor in.

Usually staff judge you based on who you are at current (take fallu for example).
If you have a really bad history it probably will be a factor though.

Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Is there anything that could hinder one's possibility of joining HS?

Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
In general, the staff do not simply reject people for having a history of rule breaking, but will reject those who still break rules. The same standard applies to other reasons people are denied, having a poor history of activity generally isn't a reason that users are denied (though it can be)*, but being consistently inactive and not showing any commitment is a definite reason for rejection. An understanding of the rules is necessary for all staff, but don't expect to have to know the ins and outs of every single rule when becoming a staff member, common sense is a greater tool than simply knowing every written rule.

This outlines it alright, you're never going to be accepted if you are an outright criminal, but as long as you show you can get the job done, anyone is free to apply.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
This outlines it alright, you're never going to be accepted if you are an outright criminal,

Originally Posted by Slau View Post

MJ wouldn't get staff, feelsbadman
Is there any particular date when the new members will be announced?

I don't think it'll take more than 1 week. I may be wrong tho, it depends of HS members availability.