ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Origin's Video
Hey guys, I basically made a green screen for ingame toribash and I tested it with some small effects so here you go

WiP 2

WiP 3

Final Intro

All Replays are from people in Origin
Program : Adobe Premiere Pro CC
If there is a program that you guys know do sharper green screen cuts let me know and ill give it a try or I can try and use a different effect in to green screen in Premiere
Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 17, 2016 at 11:54 PM.
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
only thing with the shader you used is that the toris are bright, while the background you use is not.
see if you can fix it with color correcting or changing the shader
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
only thing with the shader you used is that the toris are bright, while the background you use is not.
see if you can fix it with color correcting or changing the shader

Originally they werent.. that was kind of a fuck up by me, because the lighting effect i used (spotlight) created a starting brightness on the tori.. i just gotta reduce it back to 0.. but thanks for the advice
New WiP Uploaded.. I played around with the lighting effects, color correction, and camera movement.. hopefully it looks better
Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
If there is a program that you guys know do sharper green screen cuts let me know and ill give it a try or I can try and use a different effect in to green screen in Premiere

after effects or sony vegas. personally i'd say after effects, but i do know sony vegas is quite good for greenscreening as well, if you get the settings right.

overall looks like a start for a video. keep it up.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
after effects or sony vegas. personally i'd say after effects, but i do know sony vegas is quite good for greenscreening as well, if you get the settings right.

overall looks like a start for a video. keep it up.

thanks.. and also i uploaded the final intro for the video.. unfortunately i can't continue for a while due to our lack of members and replays so ill bring this back up once i get more replays.. also thanks to Nagato for giving me some quick suggestions
Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 17, 2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump