ES Recruitment Drive
i was wandering around near germany and then suddenly NutHug
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Pugs are beautiful ;-; you MEANIE

I'm not here to discuss the subjective prettiness of dog breeds. I think they're ugly, you think they're beautiful, that's fine. I'm a cat person, anyways, and even though cats have been subjected to a lot of selective breeding as well (resulting in a fair number of butt-ugly breeds), it's not nearly as extreme as what dogs have gone through. The size variance of dogs alone should tell you a lot. :v (compare chihuahua to st bernard, for example)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
i was wandering around near germany and then suddenly NutHug

Can you illustrate it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
you wouldn't want me to

:U
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
So what other games you play shook?

Well, my repetoire is currently extremely limited because i gotta avoid using my left hand as much as possible, so i've mostly been limited to playing Audiosurf 2 and Diablo 3 (with a witch doctor deliberately specced to be usable with one hand). Otherwise, i WOULD be playing Shovel Knight, Hammerfight, Rampage Knights, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Brutal Doom, Terraria, Distance and so on. It's astounding how much your gaming gets limited when you get a repetitive strain injury in one of your arms. :I

also here have a sketch that i can't be bothered to clean up right now

Shook draw a golden retriever? And a labrador(idek if that's spelled right) But do it for me? <3
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Shook draw a golden retriever? And a labrador(idek if that's spelled right) But do it for me? <3

read the previous page
Actually, labs and golden retrievers fall within the non-ugly category, i'm just not feeling for it at this exact moment. Tomorrow, perhaps, just don't expect a picture perfect representation. In fact, only expect one dog, because they look very similar. :v
What is your favorite type of cat
Last edited by Worm; Sep 27, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
What do you think. Will nuthug still hug nuts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
that is a question for NutHug to answer
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
What is your favorite dog? I personally enjoy Huskies

Not entirely sure. Probably german shepherds because of interactions with a particularly nice specimen in my childhood, but being more of a cat person, it's not very clear cut. :v

also speaking of dogs here's that retrieverdog

yes i pretty much draw everything from that angle