ES Recruitment Drive
im just making multie ideas and the picking the best for my 1 submission
I still take texture requests for usd
just one question for you and 1ntrepid
Do you use any kind of grafic tablet or just plain mouse?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
some nice ideas with the dragon mask thing, but it all just feels so stretch and pointy.

love the drawing work sofar on the knight thing, the chainmail/mesh is >>
not a fan of the design work done on it, but thats what you get when you go for realism i guess. (i like design)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post

Calamity uses a Wacom tablet
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post

ow what about me ;-;

crying.

I'd put the eyes closer together and the nose a little more realistic, also I think the shading on the white of the eyes is eh

13ntrepid uses a drawing tablet Im pretty sure.
Last edited by Veoo; Apr 11, 2016 at 04:51 AM.
Um. Nice heads. The first one...is cool. But it really makes no sense, and I've personally never ever seen a mask like that ever. Really, it looks weird and very uncomfortable to wear. Since you already finished it, it's ok I guess. But people need to think about making their art logical sometimes. Otherwise, it looks plain outrageous xD

Then again, maybe that's what you're going for, and that may be good too. Just watch how things look in-game, and don't be coco for cocopuffs. Yknow what I'm sayin' home slice?

wip 2 evil/cursed king

moar cnc ploz my art people
looks like you're going for something like this?

>

not sure how far you're taking this cursed effect thing on the head texture since it's a wip but he looks barely cursed to me. in fact, he kinda looks sick due to the bubonic plague. however, if you are planning to make him look like nasty/cursed look, you should definitely add maggots on the lips.

the swelling of the eye is a nice touch but seems to come out of no where, i would darken the skin on the right side of the face just to suggest where and how the curse is spreading - could be dark patches, could be bulging dark veins, up to you. the head also lacks the source of evil causing the curse, but judging from how things are going, i'm going to guess that it's coming from the crown. if it's not, it should, because the crown looks really plain and uninteresting though i'd understand if those are just guidelines.

sides look confusing atm but i'm sure you'll polish that up. the chainmail is just fucking great man, well done. also really like purplish skin tone you chose for the face, it fits the theme well. just my two cents, but cursed kings wouldn't wear brightly silver, clean and polished helmets. cheers.
Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 14, 2016 at 06:41 AM.
thanks for that tasty cnc iawesme i think i might do that maggots idea and mess more with the drak shadows might do a skin rash of some sort also

head idea 3 booommmm
elven dragon hunter girl

adorabru