Toribash
@Deuteria: thanks for the nice feedback Deutaria helps me alot
@cave: same thing for you just thanks for the help
@veoo: your feedback is boring lmao, not fun to read, looks like you were lazy to write a good feedback, no variety in sentences. The brown thing is a brush just btw. thanks though
Last edited by BlueEvil; Apr 18, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
@Deuteria: thanks for the nice feedback Deutaria helps me alot
@cave: same thing for you just thanks for the help
@veoo: your feedback is boring lmao, not fun to read, looks like you were lazy to write a good feedback, no variety in sentences. The brown thing is a brush just btw. thanks though

woah woah woah woah

Im just telling you what I think of your art

atleast your doing art lol

don't make this personal

I kinda like you ;ccccc
woah woah woah
sorry felt like you were being personal
i kinda like you to
-----

FRONT

BACK

Last edited by BlueEvil; Apr 18, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by KiriBank View Post
Its beautiful
What if you made the black parts white and glow?

No.

The back of the elbows looks kind of interesting with those curves, but in the end the design of them looks kind of awkward and doesn't really go with the rest of it. Maybe just rework the back of the elbows.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
woah woah woah
sorry felt like you were being personal
i kinda like you to
-----

FRONT

BACK

NICE SET
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Doesn't appeal to me.
Looks like brownfur with some random mirrored black lines drawn onto it with minimal thought. Seems weird to me to combine realistisch fur like and minimalistic black lines, would rather just have a solid white back instead of the fur stuff I guess.
Like the whole thing doesn't feel like its well thought out to me. Sort of rushed I guess?
Sup nerd
It's beautiful in my opinion. It hase such simplicity but it somehow stands out from the crowd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
first head was good but from another film
Second head is better for this set,
I'd love to see more lines on the joints that map in some way. Knees and hips could use some more work.
Other then that it's a nice simple set that dosen't look bad. I specially like the chest part of the torso on front. The back looks much better then the front. Try to make it look more similar with more lines and details
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals