Toribash
Original Post
To: Veb
Originally Posted by veb
I have been here longer than any of you and has seen every post in this forum except for the Replays forum...
I deserve a sig now. :

Enjoy
Attached Images
Veb.png (170.7 KB, 141 views)
Attached Files
Veb.png_thumb (13.3 KB, 29 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: To: Veb
:O thanks *hugs duck*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
You know that's supposed to be 150x600, not that small. I can't see all my details like that =O But thene again it's your sig, do whatever you want with it

Oh, and you're welcome =)

Edit: For bragging rights I decided to upload the normal 150x600 pic

<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
The 600x150 pic is in the first post, you just have to click it to get the large version... but hey, now there's two :P
I didn't know about to the click to biggify it :O
<ducky> The game.
I hate large sigs :o it just makes it hard to read the actual posts! Thats why mine is one-line.

If I were to have an image sig, it would be a maximum of 60px high - just so it doesnt take over the page!

[/rant]
I has a flavour
150? looks like 200 to me oO; (not tested though)
The normal average of an image sig is 140x400 or something like that.

Issa nice sig too, but the text is a lil incomprehensible.
What what? In the butt.