Toribash
Original Post
[GATA] Create GATA-man/thing/item/creature
OK, GATA is pretty much dead, apart from one or two random comments once every two weeks.

Here's the plan:

*We're going to have a canvas with some sort of stickman/sketch thing to start off.

*Then we are going to divide the canvas into a grid, big or small.

*Each semi-active person on GATA will choose a grid square to work on.

*Logically, everyone will do their square in their own style, we merge everyones image into one, and we should end up with le Epik beastie creature.

*Then we polish the whole image and boom - we done something.

How many of you wouldn't actually mind spending a little bit of time doing this for the lols?

Okay so the file is uploaded. There are going to be 3 layers: the sketch, the grid, and the background. You do not mess with these layers, apart from the background. The other two are just guides for your creative hand.

There are 11 of us working on this, but 10 boxes??
That's because we will be doing a rotation on who is going to do the background. I will do the background first.

There is a vague background at the moment, just so you can see where the light is coming from and stuff.

One thing to note is: if you are planning to do something cray cray, make sure you collaborate with your neighbouring boxes. I would expect number 1 and 2 to talk about what they are planning on making, IF it's something quite unconventional.

Everyone will make their own folder for layers.

Everyone should be helping each other out if need be.

There is no limit to what you can do. Believe.

''A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

''I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.''

bruce lee

File:
potato.psd

1 - Jebus
2 -
3 -
4 - Calamity
5 - Ezeth
6 -
7 -
8 - IIInsanEEE
9 -
10 - Tapion

(STARTS WHEN EVERYONE HAS A PART) I WILL BE EXPECTING EVERYONES UPDATED FILE THREE WEEKS FROM NOW.
we will talk about our progress then
Last edited by Pheature; Mar 29, 2015 at 07:29 PM.
I'm in
-----
nice ass
Last edited by XPaD; Feb 22, 2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
(benny u replied which is basically auto-join)

i can make an ishi for anything.
ez
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-