Toribash
jebus that head issss aweessome nice hair work

let faker buy it he offered on your thread
also maybe come ingame with us maybe
I still take texture requests for usd
Ye, I just saw. I sent him the flats 15 seconds ago. I say we wait another 15 seconds at least before we start considering disciplinary action.

I will download the game later and see waddup. Its been a while since I've played that shiz.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
I got the head with great price! Another masterpiece from the one and only.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Ye, I just saw. I sent him the flats 15 seconds ago. I say we wait another 15 seconds at least before we start considering disciplinary action.

I will download the game later and see waddup. Its been a while since I've played that shiz.

Lol, and we can probably play on Friday night or Saturday when's both Calam and i can be on
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I wish I could come on . Jebus teach me how to art.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I love jebus art. So clean. Also sold my old shitty head so got my tc back so im happy.
Mmmmmm fruit loop icecream shake
Also jebus how do you make your sphere previews
I still take texture requests for usd
Thats a very good question Calamity, I need to figure out how to do them myself cuz when I saved that WIP I showed you, I lost my ways of adding more layers, so basically I can't do anything to the head anymore . I could try to remake it with the mask and change everything else though.Faker what head was it?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Pretty sure its somekind of gimp effect. Atleast ive seen gimp users do previewes like that. Also if you mean what i sold it was a flyingmonk sensei head. Not so good.
My brother, the infamous AgentP of old, makes the previews for me with some kind of 3D program. My art programs only have basic drawing tools and my computer does not like any 3D shit, so I'd be out of luck.

Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Thats a very good question Calamity, I need to figure out how to do them myself cuz when I saved that WIP I showed you, I lost my ways of adding more layers, so basically I can't do anything to the head anymore . I could try to remake it with the mask and change everything else though.Faker what head was it?

What exactly happened here? Sounds like it might be an easy fix.

If any of you guys want to chat about art stuff or get some tips or whatever, feel free to pm me or add me on skype. I'm not the most helpful or knowledgeable but its always a hoot.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.