ES Recruitment Drive
I have to agree with Leanmarkie on this one, I think I actually saw him post on another thread in the forums, so why not here? There's a lot of people that are concerned about this issue.
Ik there's a bit of confusion ab the release but I figured I'd apply anyway

Name: Legacy

Male

Probably general sparring

Backstory: He doesn't know anything about himself, even his name, so he dubbed himself "Legacy". He was found in the arms of his dead mother after almost his entire village died protecting him. He wanders from village to village looking for his lost family until he learns of the Ukiki ninja: the people who killed his family.

Personality: Kind of nervous, not easily trusting. He will let loose once he finds people he can trust and he's very loyal.

Will your character be a regular: sort of, I'll see how active I can be but possibly yes.

You can contact me in game, through skype, or pm'ing me
when the
I'VE RETURNED, from my long break, sorry! I was very busy and will be continuing with this! Spring break comes up in a couple days guys so i'll be back at it

I'd like to apologize for doing this to you all, but i assure you it won't happen again, i was active on Youtube and Not here because it was easy enough to keep up with and i couldn't find time to like get on here or properly sit down and check this thread
Last edited by matarika; Apr 12, 2017 at 12:05 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
thank god, glad you're back
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Episode will be done next week. Thanks for waiting around guys
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Application
Your Characters Name: Lasthour

Your Characters Age (17-90): 23

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General

Your Characters Backstory: (Im going to refer as if Im saying this out load)
I was Born In a Village in the jungle, the towns people and local monkeys were the only people who taught me how to fight. I didnt understand Id grow up to be a hero. I just knew that If I lost a fight There would be no more "Lasthour." Iv'e been told I fight like a Ninja, Quiet and nimble. Ironically being raised by monkeys not knowing how to climb is my weak side. I fear if I need to escape a great threat I need wont be able to climb out of it.

Your Characters personality: Courage and fearless are my greatest attributes but I am scared of hights

Will your character be a regular?: I can try to be a reguler but I dont know.
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?)

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) https://discord.gg/B7cfMH8

Also On a side note Pair me up with someone random who wants to because my character has a best friend lol.
Last edited by Nurse; Apr 13, 2017 at 05:26 AM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify