Ranking
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
Sure.

Okay, if you're going to act like a child I'll lecture you like one. You need to understand a few things: Gabe does not need to explain anything to you, you should be grateful he said anything besides "no" in the first place. If we do not like you, either change or deal with it, you have no other choice. We do not need any of your whining or one-word shitpost because you're mad you didn't get your way. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck out.

bye

edit: Gabe may have suggested that you reapply in a few days, but I suggest you don't waste your time.
Last edited by Micah; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
You wanted me to say, OMG THANKS I WILL DO IT A FEW DAYS LATER?
But isn't that too much over the top?
-----
1st, You guys told me that this clan is not a meme clan and don't act childish
2nd, I I try to be serious, You want me to not be serious?
What do you want from me. I am trying my best to be as serious as posible. (YOU SEEE THESE DOTS AND COMMAS I NVER USED THEM BEFORE)
Last edited by Clint; Sep 7, 2017 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
alright dude thats enough man i told you bro,we said no and it was poorly written application i dont wnat to have to repeat myself again dude its noth that hard to get throught your head unless you are braindead,now please just stop shitposting and etc.
if anything further please contact me via discord or pm <3 Bye.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
You wanted me to say, OMG THANKS I WILL DO IT A FEW DAYS LATER?
But isn't that too much over the top?
-----
1st, You guys told me that this clan is not a meme clan and don't act childish
2nd, I I try to be serious, You want me to not be serious?
What do you want from me. I am trying my best to be as serious as posible. (YOU SEEE THESE DOTS AND COMMAS I NVER USED THEM BEFORE)

Do you not understand English? is "we do not need your whining or shit-posting" too hard to understand?

Edit: I really need a filter
Last edited by Micah; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
C'mon, gabe just asked me to not post in here and you guys are just asking me questions again and again, What'd you want me to do?
Do not post on any thread related to this clan again.

post all u want
but seriously more than the one word post
Last edited by Micah; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
just refrain form posting here fro a lil bit if you are looking to re-apply in the future wait atleast a week okay?
bye if anything further pm me
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Insta denied for being banned prior to application, insta banned from applying for having a ban on account. Permanently.
oh is this where i put my signature?
God damn, you sure miss a lot when you're gone for 5 hours

I apologize for all the drama and harshness Time, tho not shown ( god damn you guys ), we appreciate the effort you put into making your app and what you saw in this clan.

And again we did not mean (I hope) to bash you on your app.
Last edited by R0i; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:39 AM.