Ranking
Original Post
4 round tourney, 43k in prizes, betting encouraged, aikdioBD, Ninjitsu, Judofrac
Hey all, I obtained a pretty sum of toricredits recently and figured what better a way to spend them than a bloodbath tailored to my tastes? So here we go:

Sunday - Round 1:
AikdioBD, 3k prizes for 1st and 2nd, 1st also wins a spot in round 4, co-hosted NinjaVodou

Monday - Round 2:
Ninjitsu, 3k prizes for 1st and 2nd, 1st also wins a spot in round 4, co-hosted by devil.

Tuesday - Round 3:
Judofrac, 3k prizes for 1st and 2nd, 1st also wins a spot in round 4, co-hosted by fantyful.

Wednesday - Final Round:
Only the winners of each of the previous rounds are eligible to enter this round, if there are any no-shows or someone wins twice a second place winner from rounds 1-3 may take their place.

Each time someone reaches streak 2 the stage ends and the winner wins 5k, the next stage begins, streaks are reset and the mod changes, this continues for 5 stages, there is also a 5k decap prize.

~~~

Each round will take place at 8PM GMT/3PM EST and have a promotional global, furthermore I GUARANTEE to spend at least 15k on bets during each of the first three rounds and 40k on bets during the final round. Let the carnage commence!

~~~

We have our contestants for the final round:

DrBear/NinjaVodou
Swextille/Devil
KenKitano/BankHero

~~~

Alright, the tourney's now over, neither DrBear or Swextille showed up so Devil and NinjaVodou took their places:

Stage 1: AikidoBD: NinjaVodou
Stage 2: Judofrac: Kenkitano
Stage 3: Shidokan: Kenkitano
Stage 4: Erthtkv2: Devil who also claimed the 5k decap prize
Stage 5: Balance: Devil

Here's what all the prize winners earned:

Devil: 18k
Kenkitano: 14k
Ninja: 8k
DrBear: 4k
Erth: 4k
Hero: 3k
Last edited by Infraction; Aug 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
Bring it on
Also sup guys
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
I'm in
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
I'm in. '-'
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço