Ranking
Original Post
(Flawless) Flawless Fighters Faction

Ranking System
Paid leave - Allowed inactivity for 1 month or more, leader notified.
Recruit - clan member for less than 1 month. (trial)
soldier - clan member for 1 month.
sage - clan member for 2 months.
Mercenary - clan member for 3 months.
ninja - clan member for 4 months.
Master sensei - clan member for 5 months.
Assassin - clan member for 6 months.
ninja Assassin - clan member for 1 year.
Flawless Fighter - Clan member for 1 year + 10th Dan
God of war - Clan member for 1 year + Master Belt
Tori-Legend - Clan member for 1 year + Custom Belt

Clan logo by: xCaptKillx
You can message me in the discord server to request clan art
If you're a member, you get war perms, all clans members should be allowed to war. so here, we do just that.

Path and philosophy of a flawless fighter.

Last edited by sk8er360; Mar 3, 2018 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if anyone needs in game training you can hit us up on discord and request help from any of our members! were a good clan with polite members. we dont mind anyone who joins our discord server but please state your ingame name and be respectful.
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 13, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
AHHH things
Wonderful experience so far....Almost got in trouble in school just to post this.
Love you Capt <3.
thanks bro, glad to have you as a member,i look forward to seeing your progress in the years to come. don't get in trouble at school lol, its important and I wish I hadn't gotten kicked out.
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 13, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
I hope this ends well...
I am happy to be apart of such a wonderful clan i'm really looking forward to watching it grow...
Thank you Kia, I am also happy to have such amazing members including yourself, I've looked forward to creating this clan for a very long time and have so many plans for the future, I'm going to have patience though, and make sure everything turns out exactly how I planned. Oh yeah and by the way to anyone reading this I have given kia the power of recruiting, so if anyone wants to join and are not able to get ahold of me you can message Kia in our discord server, the link is right below the clan logo.
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 13, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
Nice!!! Good Job with the Clan Logo Looks like you put some work into that :P
If you think you're right, you're wrong.
I really appreciate that, I'm very proud of the way it turned out
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 14, 2017 at 04:23 AM.
Hello people of flawless
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
hello Dube, i think i'm one of the only members who is forum active rn, but i look forward to getting more members who are active in game and on forums, i'm glad to be allied with (next) i think we will be long time friends for definite, we've had up and downs but were both around that age where we always find a way to resolve them, plus we get each other lol, i appreciate all the support you've brought to flawless because although it hasn't been around long you have and helping and supporting me has in turn supported what flawless is and will become, you have a great day Dube.
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 17, 2017 at 10:01 AM.