Ranking
Original Post
The Mass Inactivity Thread
Post here if you're going to be inactive for a short-long period of time. It will save us from the mass threads of inactivity....

Begin!
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
lol this might actually become a used pinned thread :O
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'll be on the internets, but I will have a hard time playing the game for a bit. I'm going camping this weekend and I have a big project due in history.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
War: Not this weekend! This might be the finals :o
ok. hey guys. im sorry to say, but i am either quitting or taking a break off of toribash. I just dont have time anymore to play, and its lost its zing. Im moving next week and school is getting hard even though its almost over. I could come back in the summer, but i dunno. im really sorry guys! I feel to far behind since ive been gone with the ark-inq merge
Shall we remove you from the clan for now? :o

Thanks for letting us know.
In a few weeks, I'l mysteriously disappear for a few days. My local cable company was like, "You guys use way too much internets, so we are going to make you pay a lot more now, k?" and them my dad was like "Fuck you cable company! We are getting T1. Suck that motherfuckers." and now we are getting T1 which is awesome, but it will put mah internets out of commission for a few days. D:
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well