ES Recruitment Drive
well I seen sly and jtank doing better, they was only joking, I mean in the run and all, also the monsters run isn't good imo, it is too stif, compared to my relaxed walk or all those relaxed runs (I think that sly can do it).
when someone use hold so much is easy to get again in running position but there wont be fluidity. personally I think that this thread is useless because he posted a demonstration, in his opinino but this doesn't help anyone.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
sorry sly i couldnt have played multiplayer. i posted that replay at like 12:30 at night and im going to great america(its a amusement park if ur wondering) in 1 hour so i had to get some sleep.

ok kingasshole: first of all im way bettr thn u at running... and life.. and sly will tell u most of the time a do laxed runs. and i can still improv wtih laxed runs. most ppl cant do laxd runs anyway. so this would be more helpful. i wasnt trying to show off... i could make a replay of me showing off but that wasnt the purpose of this.
Last edited by monster3; Aug 3, 2009 at 06:22 PM.
well, insulting doesn't resolve anything, it just makes you look like a noob, I never said you are, I just said that:
1. the replay was very stiff and jumping and flipping in hold makes it easier to continue to running
2. you can't pretend it to be a demonstration in a mod where there are walls. also, with a demonstration for people who can't run should be some tips, thing I don't see

also don't say you're better than me at running if you don't know.
also don't say I fail at life because people that insult about life for a game fails, imo

I hate people who begin to insult for an honest critic, learn that you can't have always positive votes
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I actually enjoyed both replays but didn`t find them educational as I`m still none the wiser how to do it lol, I did run once and somehow lifted uke over my head while still running but never saved the replay and have not been able to do it again since. Good to see some different ways though.
hmm ima post a laxed running replay now except its gona be a parkour replay.

here. i was relaxed and landed and kept running. ok? if its not relaxed enough for you i have a replay where i ran literally using relax all.
Attached Files
this is way better.

also I never said you can't run, I've said that that replay (the first one) wasn't good, imo, and now you've showed me you can run properly.

it's you that begun insulting me for a stupid thing like this <.<
Dun-DUN-DUUN
monster13, stop being an arrogant jerk. His critique was perfectly fine and reasonable. Let's replace your running replay with a dance audition for 'So You Think You Can Dance'. What you did was do the chicken dance and expected the to be on the 'Hot Tamali Train'. When the judges gave perfectly fine reasons on why it sucked, you lashed out get get all pissed off saying how much better you are than them in entirely different subjects. Don't forget, you don't need to be good at something to have a good judgement about it.

Also, don't bullshit about you 'helping people get better at improvisation'. Posting a replay and not explaining at all is hardly help.
Originally Posted by KV1 View Post
I actually enjoyed both replays but didn`t find them educational as I`m still none the wiser how to do it lol, I did run once and somehow lifted uke over my head while still running but never saved the replay and have not been able to do it again since. Good to see some different ways though.

lol. y r u guys trying to piss me off?

im sorry.. but can u just stop insulting me?
actually we're not insulting you, you insulted me and deejay only said, or said better, confirmed that you were doing it for a stupid reason, I don't see where's the insult
Dun-DUN-DUUN
monster your makeing this worse for yourself

If your only going to except good comments on replays dont post replays here.
They just gave you solid Feedback and you threw it in there faces.

now on to your running
It's ok but nedds less jumping around and more running quite a bit stiff and when you are relaxed you dont run you just jump and go.

when you want to improve other peoples replays run in a running mod not parkour or altar whatever that mod was. I would like to see running in a running mod relaxed and fluid and smooth.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby